h a p p y e n d i n g

2 years later

I was tapping my foot in the ground as I play with the meteor ring in my hand , I can't believe I am doing this again, I never thought this day will come again

I was tapping my foot in the ground as I play with the meteor ring in my hand , I can't believe I am doing this again, I never thought this day will come again .

I watch the results, as tears dropped from my eyes .

I am pregnant again

Happy tears starts running down my face as I rushed out of washroom.

Alwar was sitting on the bed all nervous, " Alwar " I said as I put my hands on my mouth " is it negative?" He asked ," NO ITS POSITIVE " I shout and threw myself on him , he laughed and picked me up in bridal style and started dancing

" You made me happiest man alive Stella " he said as placed me on the ground and kissed me on the lips

He lift my top and kissed my belly , the gun shot mark was still visible and will be visible for rest of our lives ,

" I am going to father" she said as he hugged me again. I giggled and hugged him back .

" We should tell this to everyone " he shouts and run out of the room

2 years  back when we both was fighting for our life in hospital, my baby lost his life , it was painful, but I am happy atleast we are alive.  Atleast Alwar is alive with me .

It wouldn't be possible if Novail wasn't there.  He bring both of us to hospital , I owe my life to him

Because of him I am here alive with my Alwar .

My has been tough, it was hard to get out of that trauma , it took months for us to even able to start our life like a normal humans again .

I have been blaming myself for everything , I thought I am the reason all this happened, but I realised it was not my fault, I am not responsible for someone's mental illness.

We moved on,

Alot of things changed in two years , Miley and Jacob married and they even have ,Beautiful daughter also .

Bella and Novail are officially dating now , while me and alwar we are still where we was ,

He gave me ring , but he sti didn't proposed me for marriage.

But I am happy, like this his love only grew more and more , when he came out of coma we didn't left each other side for a whole week. We couldn't stop holding hands and hugging each other, even when we have to go to washroom we used to go together.

We was scared that if get separate we won't be able to see each other , our family organised therapy for us. Which actually helped us to ease our phobia.

Everything is quite normal from that time , Leon is dead everything is fine .

I couldn't conceive from that time , but now after trying so hard. I am finally able to be pregnant.