c h a p t e r ¹⁸

3 months later 

3 months later 

I flipped the pages of the file , it was hard to concentrate on work after spending night with Stella , stella stella stella  

 only her name revolves around my brain , it's already 1 pm , she must be coming here at any moment , since I took my father's position in my office , Stella bring me lunch everyday , and ask myself everyday that what i ever did to deserve her ?? 

the door of my office opens revealing My beautiful woman , she was wearing her signature off shoulder dress , and her hairs was open , with little bangs on her forehead . 

she smiles brightly as she show me the lunch box, I got up from my seat and rush toward her and pull her in a bone crushing hug  " I missed you so much " i said "  I miss you too , even though we were doing tuffs in the morning " She said with a shy smile " what do you mean stuffs , say we were making love whole night and whole morning " I said , she playfully hit my chest as she turns away towards my desk . 

she placed the lunch box on the desk , but I have different plans , I hugged her from behind and buried my head in her neck , her smell drives me crazy , she giggle as she turns around and wrap her hands around my neck 

" the food will get cold "she said , but I kissed her , I give butterfly kiss on her lips ,peck her and let my lips stay on her for a while , then I pull her bottom lips in my mouth and suck it , she moans a little , which turned me on  more , I slide my hand behind her neck and pull her more closer to my face , I deepen the kiss , when she runs her fingers in my hairs 

I pushed her on the couch of my office , as i sit down , letting her sit top of me , her hairs was falling on my face  , I put her hairs behind her ears as i pull her face for another kiss , she runs her hands on my body , as she slide it down to my shirt , her small hands was fumbling with my shirt's button, I groaned as I helped her to open it and toss it across the room , she took a deep breathe as she touch my chest with her both hands , she was staring at it like it's her first time watching it . 

my boner was getting tighter , as she adjusted herself on it , she grind slowly as she started kissing my neck ,i pull her by her hairs as i kissed her neck also , as her hands move to my belt , she unbuckled it , I raised my hip to slide my pants down , I kissed her deep as I move my hands to her pussy creasing it and preparing it to get ruined 

" Stella " I moan her name as I insert my fingers in her vagina , she threw her head back giving me full access of her neck , goddamn I love kissing her neck . 

" Oh god I love you soo much " she said , as I increased my pace , her moans became louder , she covers her mouth when I pushed my dick inside her without any warning , a subtle scream left her mouth as he put her head on my shoulder , I didn't gave her chance to recover , as i Started pushing in and out from her .