Past: Concord, Massachusetts: 1862

Concord, Massachusetts: 1862

The Laurence carriage was prepared for Meg's trip to her friend's debut.

Laurie chased after Jo and Andy who raided his closet to wear his vest over their dress.

Marmee was saying goodbye to Meg. Amy and Beth were inspecting the carriage.

Laurie, Jo, and Andy were playing ninja trying to slap each others' hands.

They heard Marmee say to Meg, "Pretty things should be enjoyed"

Jo agreed and knelt on in front of Laurie presenting him with a ring, "Yes, pretty things should be enjoyed"

Teddy accepted it.

Andy gaped, "But that's the ring I gave you Jo" following her sister whining about giving away her present.

Andy proceeded to hang off of Jo.

Jo dragged them towards Meg, "Don't forget about us"

Meg explained amused at her sisters, "I won't Jo, it's only a week"

Amy inspected the jewelry box, "It's beautiful"

"It's not yours"

Andy watched Teddy put on the ring.

Hannah came shoes in clutch, "She needs to have some decent shoes"

Andy was now hanging off the door of the carriage watching Mr. Laurence invite Beth to play his late daughter's piano.

Meg entered the carriage.

Teddy and Jo prying Andy away from the vehicle. Holding her in place to make sure she doesn't hitch a ride at the last second.

"Bring back snacks!"

"Miss you"

"Bye"

"Can I borrow your ribbons?"

"No"

"Enjoy the ball"

"Bye I'll be back soon"

"Don't go and get married, Meg"

"Don't come back without snacks!"