Pilot part 3 just the beginning

The apartment Sam and Jess room

Sam was packing a duffel bag. He pulled out a large hook-shaped knife and slid it inside. Jess comes into the room.

Wait, you're taking off?" Sam looked up. "Is this about your dad? Is he all right?""

Yeah. You know, just a little family drama," Sam replied as he went over to the dresser and turned on the lamp atop it."

Your brother said he was on some kind of hunting trip." She sat on the bed.

Sam rummaged in one of the drawers and came out with a couple shirts, which went in the duffel. "Oh, yeah, he's just deer hunting up at the cabin, he's probably got Jim, Jack and José along with him. I'm just going to go bring him back. "What about the interview? What about Mazy interview? What about Dylan test?" Mazy and I will make the interview. He will make the test. This is only for a couple days." He went around the bed.

Jess got up and followed. "Sam, I mean, please." He stopped and turned. "Just stop for a second. You sure you're okay?"

He laughed a little. "I'm fine. "It's just... you won't even talk about your family. And now you're taking off in the middle of the night to spend a weekend with them?

And with Monday coming up, which is kind of a huge deal.""Hey. Everything's going to be okay. I will be back in time, I promise."

He kissed her on the cheek and left."At least tell me where you're going.

EXT. CENTENNIAL HIGHWAY – NIGHT Jericho, California

The Eagles of Death Metal's Speaking in Tongues played. A young man, Troy, was driving down the highway, talking on his cell phone.

Amy, I can't come over tonight. Because I've got work in the morning, that's why... Yeah, okay, I miss it and my dad's gonna have my ass."

A high-pitched whine sounded. Troy looked over and saw a woman in a white dress on the side of the road. She was moving as though dancing; she flickered, and for a moment she was gone.

"Hey, ah, Amy, let me call you back?" Troy tried several times to turn off the radio, which was flickering. Nothing happened. Troy pulled up next to the woman, whose dress was torn in several places, and stops, leaning across the shotgun seat.

Car trouble or something?" There was a long pause before the woman asked, "Take me home?" The voice was the same one from the altered voicemail. Troy opened the passenger door. "Sure, get in."

The woman, who was barefoot, climbed in and closed the door. "So, where do you live?" Troy inquired.

At the end of Breckenridge Road." Troy nodded. "You coming from a Halloween party or something?" The woman's dress was very low-cut. Troy noticed, stared, and looked away, laughing nervously. "You know, a girl like you really shouldn't be alone out here."

She looked at him mournfully, seductively, and pulled her skirt up over her thigh. "

I'm with you." Troy looked away. The woman took Troy's chin and turned his face towards her. "Do you think I'm pretty?" Troy nodded, eyes stuck on her cleavage. "Uh... huh."

Will you come home with me?" "Um. Hell yeah." He drove off.

They pulled up to an abandoned house. You don't live here says Chris says .

I can never go home the ghost says

What are you talking about you don't live here. Chris looks beside him and she is gone.