Bloody Mary part 2

INSIDE SHOEMAKER HOUSE

INT. UPSTAIRS HALLWAY – DAY

Focus on one of the mirrors. SAM and DEAN are seen in the mirror approaching it, then rounding the corner.

INT. UPSTAIRS BATHROOM – DAY

SAM pushes the door open. There is still some dried blood on the floor.

The Bloody Mary legend...Dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing?

Not that I know of.

DEAN walks into the bathroom and. SAM stoops to the floor and touches the dried blood.

I mean, everywhere else all over the country, kids will play Bloody Mary, and as far as we know, nobody dies from it.

Yeah, well, maybe everywhere it's just a story, but here it's actually happening.

The place where the legend began?

DEAN shrugs and opens the medicine cabinet.

But according to the legend, the person who says B—

SAM looks at the medicine cabinet mirror, which now faces him, and closes it.

The person who says you know what gets it. But here—

Shoemaker gets it instead, yeah.

Right.

Never heard anything like that before. Still, the guy did die right in front of the mirror, and the daughter's right. The way the legend goes, you know who scratches your eyes out.

It's worth checking in to.

INT. UPSTAIRS HALLWAY – DAY

A woman visible from knees down approaches.

INT. BATHROOM – DAY

SAM and DEAN leave the bathroom.

INT. UPSTAIRS HALLWAY – DAY

What are you doing up here?

We—we, had to go to the bathroom.

Who are you?

Like we said downstairs, we worked with Donna's dad.

He was a day trader or something. He worked by himself.

No, I know, I meant—

And all those weird questions downstairs, what was that? So you tell me what's going on, or I start screaming.

All right, all right. We think something happened to Donna's dad.

Yeah, a stroke.

That's not a sign of a typical stroke. We think it might be something else.

Like what?

Honestly? We don't know yet. But we don't want it to happen to anyone else. That's the truth.

So, if you're gonna scream, go right ahead.

Who are you, cops?

SAM looks over his shoulder at DEAN.

############################################################################

meanwhile with Dylan and Mazy

back at the motel Dylan has finally gotten Mazy on one of the beds, since she is still stuck in some kind of flash back. while the son of Hades watches his best friend in concern. since he doesn't know what she is reseeing and doesn't know how to help her at this point in time. even thought he really wanted to.