pilot part 5 just the beginning

Sam and Mazy caught themselves on the edge of the bridge and are hanging on. He pulls himself up onto the bridge. Sam quickly Helps his older sister up the they both look around.

Dean? Dylan? Dean! Dylan? both Winchester sibling were calling.

Below, a filthy and annoyed Dean and crawls out of the water and onto the mud, panting. What? Dean and Dylan shout. Hey! Are you both all right? Mazy questions.

DEAN and Dylan hold up one hand in an A-OK sign.

I'm super.

never better Dylan yells

Both Sam and Mazy laughs, relieved, and scoots away from the edge.

EXT. SYLVANIA BRIDGE - NIGHT, LATER

DEAN shuts the hood of his car and leans on it.

EXT. SYLVANIA BRIDGE - NIGHT, LATER

DEAN shuts the hood of his car and leans on it.

Your car alright Sam question at the same time Mazy and Dylan ask

Is your car all right? Mazy and Dylan ask

Yeah, whatever she did to it, seems all right now. That Constance chick, what a bitch!

Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure. So where's the job go from here, genius?

Maybe insulting a ghost isn't a good Idea Mazy says under her breth. Only Dylan heard her and he laughed at her.

SAM settles on the hood next to DEAN. DEAN throws up his arms in frustration, then flicks mud off his hands. SAM sniffs, then looks at DEAN.

SAM
You smell like a toilet. Mazy and Dylan laughed at what Sam had said

DEAN looks down.

INT. MOTEL LOBBY

It is 2 Nov 2005.

A VersaBank MasterCard in the name of Hector Aframian lands on a handwritten guest ledger.

One room, please.

DEAN is standing at the motel check-in desk, still filthy, with SAM,Mercy and Dylan right behind him. The CLERK picks up the card and looks at it.

You guys having a reunion or something?

What do you mean? The Two younger Winchester ask

I had another guy, Burt Aframian. He came and bought out a room for the whole month.

DEAN looks back at SAM. While Mazy and Dylan share a look.

JOHN'S ROOM

INT. MOTEL ROOM - DAY

The motel door swings open. SAM and Mazy is on the other side, having just picked the lock together. SAM hides the picks and stands up. DEAN and Dylan are just outside, playing lookout, until SAM and Mazy reaches out of the room to grab both of there shoulder and yank them both inside. SAM closes the door behind them. They look around-every vertical surface has papers pinned to it: maps, newspaper clippings, pictures, notes. There are books on the desk and assorted junk on the floor and bed, including something with a hazardous-materials symbol.