Chapter 15

Why can the family that I depend on can hurt myself so easily, and why do strangers who have no blood relationship with him reach out to him the first time they see him?

    The two stood in front of the elevator, but because of Mu Xiaoke's crying, the scene was a little chaotic. In desperation, Chu Han could only take Mu Xiaoke into the elevator, and when he reached the 24th floor, Mu Xiaoke was a little unconscious, Chu Han can only take him back to his home.

    Supporting Mu Xiaoke to sit down on the sofa, Chu Han squatted in front of Mu Xiaoke and asked softly, "Xiaoke?"

    Mu Xiaoke raised his head, but his eyes couldn't open very much, his face flushed, and he looked pitiful.

    Chu Han was stunned for a moment, then put the new tissue into Mu Xiaoke's hand again.

.Mu Xiaoke knew that he should hold back his tears, and shouldn't be so ghoulish in front of his teacher, but he really couldn't control it. He was really painful. He also wanted someone to accompany him and cry so much. Time to pat him on the shoulder, or, as it is now, hand him a tissue, he wants to be cared and loved by others.

    But he can't get it.

    As time passed, Mu Xiaoke slowly recovered his calm, and his brain slowly broke free from the numbness.

    When he opened his eyes, he saw Chu Han sitting beside him with his eyebrows watching him. He lowered his head in shame and typed on his mobile phone to apologize to Chu Han: "I'm sorry, Teacher Chu."

    Chu Han sighed and rubbed Mu Xiaoke's head vigorously, "No need to apologize to me."

    Mu Xiaoke smiled embarrassedly and wiped away the tears on his face to prevent himself from being so embarrassed.

."Have you eaten, do you want to eat with me?"

    Mu Xiaoke waved his hand quickly, saying "no need." Only then did he see clearly that this was Chu Han's house. The furnishings of this living room were simpler than his home, and it was indeed a rented house.

    "Actually... the things in this box are for you. If you don't eat them, then I will save them for breakfast tomorrow."

    Mu Xiaoke was extremely surprised, why would Chu Han want to bring him food?

    "I went out for dinner with my friend, and ordered two more desserts, so the clerk packed them back, thinking maybe you kid should like it."

    Mu Xiaoke's gaze followed Chu Han's hand, and Chu Han opened the delicate packing box, which contained a puff and a piece of Black Forest cake.

    It's really dessert...

.Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, he was wondering how there would be such a good person, meticulous and considerate, gentle and kind. Seeing him cry like this, Chu Han just stayed with him silently. Even when he woke up, he didn't ask more, and even comforted him with desserts, so that his mood was restored.

    "Why look at me like this, is it really weird to give a boy dessert?" Chu Han couldn't help but doubt himself.

    "No, I... haven't eaten dessert for a long time." Mu Xiaoke didn't want a good person like Chu Han to misunderstand him, Chu Han is a good person, and any kindness should be rewarded well.

    "Teacher, thank you, I will eat it."

    This promise made Chu Han’s face smile, and all the haze in the room was swept away just now, accompanied by the soft and comfortable "That’s good." Mu Xiaoke had to admit that his mood was also affected by Chu Han. Infected.

.Such a smile, as the girls in the class said, is fascinating and intriguing.

    Mu Xiaoke took two desserts and opened the door under Chu Han's escort. Before entering the door, Mu Xiaoke looked back at Chu Han again. The expression on his face was no longer bitter, but a cheerful smile.

    Chu Han seemed to be stunned, but Mu Xiaoke didn't notice, and turned and closed the door.

    That night, Mu Xiaoke's painting assignments were changed to design drawings, and a sketch of a brooch was quickly completed under the eruption of inspiration.

    After the weekend passed, Mu Xiaoke took the finished hairpin to school, and still gave it to Luo Jiaming when there were few people in the lunch break classroom.

    When Luo Jiaming got it, his face was full of surprises, "You don't even know that my girlfriend is really going to chase me down. If I don't give her things in these two days, I will lose my life."

.Mu Xiaoke apologized slightly, "I'm not satisfied with making a few models. I'm sorry, it makes it difficult for you to make it."

    Luo Jiaming waved his hand quickly, "Where it is difficult, she is actually too anxious." Then she opened it, "She said that if I get it, I will take pictures for her..." Luo Jiaming didn't finish her words, the gift box The hairpin in the middle was so amazing that she couldn't speak.

    The golden hairpin body is an irregular winding shape. The top is a lifelike phoenix entwined with gold wire. What is amazing is that the tail of the phoenix is ​​not pure gold wire, but a frame made of gold wire and then made of shining gems. Inlaid, it can shine under normal indoor light conditions.

    "The stepped tassels are detachable, but they are more classical without tassels." Mu Xiaoke explained by typing.

    Luo Jiaming was about to cry, "How can it be so good-looking, my goodness, Xiao Ke, are you really a beginner? How is this possible!"

.While talking, Luo Jiaming took photos from various angles, but the photos he took were far less than one-tenth of the real thing. "I guess she will skip class and grab it back!"

    Mu Xiao was ridiculous, "You like it." In fact, he also wants to thank this young lady for giving a high price for customization, so he also dares to pursue quality in materials. Although the gems above are not top jewels, It is also the top material in small accessories, so there is such a beautiful phoenix tail.

    Luo Jiaming’s words were true. The young lady came over and took away the hairpin before the lunch break ended, and sent Mu Xiaoke ten messages to praise the hairpin. Every sentence was accompanied by five or six exclamation points. The tone was very excited.

    "I have to show off at the weekend show! Brother Xiao Ke, I will look for you to be a hairpin in the future!"

    "Okay, I'm free, just tell me if you need it.".This "oh" is learned from the Internet, and it is said that adding a variety of tonal particles can shorten the relationship with the customer lady!

    After school, Mu Xiaoke turned on his mobile phone and saw the news from Miss Sister again.

    "Ouuuuuu, you will be running out of time when you are on fire. I believe that you will be able to make fire! You must give me fire!"

    Mu Xiaoco laughed unconsciously.

    "Xiao Ke, what are you doing?"

    Hearing Fu Jiayun's voice, Mu Xiaoke immediately turned off the phone screen, and the smile on his face disappeared.
.