Chapter 17

Mu Kai's question made Mu Xiaoke instantly vigilant, what did Mu Kai want to do?

    Mu Xiaoke hesitated to reply to the message, but even if he ignored Mu Kai, Mu Kai had other ways to know Chu Han's name.

    Forget it, since the other party can know it no matter what, why should he do it again?

    Simply ignore him.

    The next day, Mu Xiaoke went to look for Chu Han, but he saw Mu Kai talking to Chu Han at the door of the office.

    Mu Xiaoke frowned and walked over, the displeasure on his face was very, very obvious. Chu Han spotted Mu Xiaoke for the first time, raised his head and smiled at him, and spoke to him affectionately: "Why are you here? "

    Mu Xiao nodded vigorously, and Chu Han wanted to take him into the office, "Come in and chat."

    "Ms. Chu!" Mu Kai hurriedly shouted.

.Chu Han turned around, "Is there anything else?"

    Mu Kai smiled, "If you don't mind, I will invite you to have a meal this weekend. Xiao Ke will bother you in class. I heard that you take good care of him. You helped him preside fairness a few days ago. My father and I have always wanted to thank you."

    Chu Han looked down at Mu Xiaoke. Mu Xiaoke shook his head lightly. Chu Han knew that Mu Xiaoke would not come to such a Hongmen feast. "Let Xiaoke talk to me. You are not in our grade. late."

    Mu Kai looked at Mu Xiaoke, but Mu Xiaoke refused to look at him. Mu Kai could only give up, "Well, if you agree, please tell me. Xiaoke always loses everything, I'm afraid I will forget. "

.Mu Xiao couldn't believe that Mu Kai could judge him like this in front of him. It was so natural to say that, as if he was really an individual, but Mu Kai had no choice but to have a bad brother.

    Mu Kai stared at Mu Xiaoke indifferently, and the smile on his face became more obvious, "Then I will leave first."

    Chu Han patted Mu Xiaoke on the shoulder, "Xiao Ke?"

    Mu Xiaoke regained his senses, with round deer eyes, looking at Chu Han shining brightly, and then typed: "My dad didn't say to invite you to dinner."

    Such straightforward words are full of childishness.

    Chu Han was amused, "Is it really good to talk to the teacher like this?"

    Mu Xiaoke realized that he had made a mistake, and was discouraged at once, "It didn't mean that, my father didn't thank you, but..."

    Chu Han laughed when he saw this placeBut it can be seen that your brother seems to be very interested in me. "

    Mu Xiaoke was a little dumbfounded, why did Chu Han say this to him? Interest... What interest?

    No, didn't Mu Kai already have Fu Jiayun and Rong Yanzhe? Isn't he going to let Chu Han also hold him?

    This person is a bit too much, no, he can't let Chu Han be confused by Mu Kai too, how can such a good person be deceived by that scheming brother?

    "No, he should come to you because he heard that you helped me. He has no interest." Mu Xiaoke explained hurriedly, but he still didn't seem to be clear, he was anxious to scratch his head.

    "Little kid." Chu Han patted Mu Xiaoke on the head and smiled: "Don't think about it. You said you want to ask me for something, what's the matter?"

.Mu Xiaoke thought for a moment, and it seemed that there was nothing wrong, mainly to see Chu Han, and by the way to defend Mu Kai.

    He cares about Chu Han very much. Such a gentle and gentle elder brother has extended a helping hand to him several times, but he has been spotted by his selfish brother. He can't help but have the mentality of an old hen to protect his cubs, and he doesn't want Chu Han to be taken by others. Stole it.

    "So it's okay?"

    Seeing that he hasn't spoken, Chu Han can also see it, "Then I have something to look for you."

    Mu Xiaoke was startled and looked up at Chu Han. As a result, Chu Han took out a test paper, "You missed a big question in the class last time. At that time, I thought you were absent-minded, and you were wrong." "

.Mu Xiaoke quickly took the test paper back and looked carefully. The question reappeared in front of him. He remembered his state at that time. At that time, halfway through writing, he suddenly remembered the custom-made hairpin, and thought about it wrong.

    "You have a guilty conscience?" Chu Han looked down at him, forcing him to confess his guilt--"Wandering..."

    In Class 3 of Senior Three, Mu Kai and Fu Jiayun are in the same class, and Cao Chengli, who is unobtrusive in the chat group, is also a student in this class.

    Mu Kai was nowhere to be seen after class today. This was the case for several classes, which of course attracted the attention of Fu Jiayun and Cao Chengli.

    Fu Jiayun saw that Mu Kai didn't come back until the teacher arrived, and he couldn't help feeling a little bit in his heart.

    After class was over, Fu Jiayun held Mu Kai, "You ran back and forth several times today, where did you go?"

.Mu Kai sighed, "Where else can I go, find Xiao Ke, he won't return when I send him a message. I just went to see him, but he won't greet me when he sees me. I don't know what to do."

    Cao Chengli sat next to them early and became angry on the spot when he heard Mu Kai's words, "Have you ever touched the bottom line? Isn't your dumb brother hurting us bad enough? I was almost dropped out of school. If you don't care about me, just forget it. Go coax him?!"

    Mu Kai sat watching Cao Chengli go crazy, his eyes a little cold, "It was you who misunderstood my words out of context and sent these things to hundreds of people. Isn't this your fault?"

    Cao Chengli immediately cursed the country, "I'm not doing it for you, so I will take care of that bastard who is sick or not?"

    "Cao Chengli, you are enough, no matter how unobstructed, I won't let you go!"

.Surprisingly, Fu Jiayun went so far as to shoot the crime, and became angry for Mu Xiaoke.

    Cao Chengli sneered: "Ha, it's really the sun coming out from the west. Wasn't the person who annoyed the little rabbit most at the beginning? It was your school grass, how? You changed sex in a few days? You talked for that bastard, because you don't want to talk to Mu Kai again. Yet!"

    "Cao Chengli!"

    "Enough!" Mu Kai finally stood up and stood between the two people. "You don't want to talk about these things anymore. The past is over. I don't want to mention it again, and I don't want to be hurt by the rumors again! Shut up!"

    This quarrel was nothing short of breathtaking in Class 3 of the third year. The two men quarreled and condemned the male lead brother. The joke soon spread.

    Mu Xiaoke heard the rumors of an unknown number of versions that had been adapted, and only felt that he had made the right decision to stay away from them. .Now he can be injured by mistake if he doesn't hang with them. If he is still inseparable from them, he still doesn't know how others arrange him.

    On Friday, Mu Xiaoke received a rare news from Mu Xiangyang. The message meant that he was asked to invite Chu Han to dinner!

    Mu Xiaoke still underestimated Mu Kai's methods. He knew he would prevent Chu Han from eating this meaningless meal, so he directly asked Mu Xiangyang to pressure him.

    Mu Xiaoke was a little angry, and he refused directly, even if the other party was his father.

    "I have something on the weekend, so I can't go to dinner!"
.