Chapter 86

Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke out. Mu Xiaoke was keenly aware of the gaze from all directions. He was shy, but very happy. Chu Han hugged him and made such intimate movements with him, letting more people know of his existence.

    When he arrived at the place to eat, Chu Han was in charge of ordering, while Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han with a smirk, his eyes never leaving Chu Han for a moment.

    After Chu Han ordered the dishes, "Do you know what I just ordered?"

    Mu Xiaoke was taken aback, don't know! He just didn't pay attention to what Chu Han said to the waiter!

    Chu Han nodded his nose, "Seeing that I am so fascinated, do you want to not go back tonight?"

    Mu Xiaoke blushed, but he didn't think it was bad either. He just liked Chu Han. Of course, the people he liked would look at him a lot!

.Mu Xiaoke thought of what he had heard in the racecourse before, he hesitated, and then typed: "Are we...really going to get engaged?"

    This time it was Chu Han's turn to froze, Mu Xiaoke remembered Xiao Tzuyu's words. Chu Han chuckles, "What's the matter, are you refusing to marry me?"

    Mu Xiaoke immediately shook his head, of course not, how could he refuse? He was willing, one hundred and one thousand were willing. He would ask that because he felt that Chu Han's current practice was to pave the way for their marriage in the future. In retrospect, Chu Han had never evasively avoided that relative or friend, and now he has taken him frequently in public after returning to the Shaw Group. That was the case at the Lantern Festival party. Maybe Chu Han was just for the future when he married him. Everything is so logical.

."I'm just thinking, do you let so many people know me just to tell everyone that we are really getting married?"

    Mu Xiaoke's wild thoughts thought of Chu Han's heart, "Of course, I want to tell them that Mu Xiao is mine, and no one can grab it."

    Mu Xiaoke covered his face and came again. Chu Han's lover's problem with Xi Shi was really getting worse. How could he have such a charm for others to grab?

    He had to pay attention, but he couldn't let those uncle's daughters and sons snatch Chu Han away. Chu Han belonged to him, so he wouldn't let anyone come!

    "I can't let others take it away!" .Mu Xiaoke squeezed a fist, and when he returned, he continued to show affection on all major platforms. Last time, through the Dongfeng of the Lantern Festival Party, the fans of both of them knew about their relationship, and now he still needs to borrow the "Spring Breeze Know What I Want". Dongfeng, let more netizens know that he is not only a great hand worker, he also has a super invincible handsome and attractive boyfriend!

    "What are you thinking about!" Chu Han squeezed his nose, he fell into Chu Han's arms along the way, and then gestured: "Sworn sovereignty!"

    Chu Han was amused by him. It's not bad. He has made progress, knowing that he is jealous, and his possessiveness has awakened.

    During the meal, Mu Xiaoke suddenly remembered a key question. It was obvious that he had already appeared at the Lantern Festival Gala. Although he did not enter through the gate last time, everyone in the company should have seen him that night. That's why he entered the door so confidently, only to be stopped outside. ".Why didn't the young lady at the front desk let me in today? "

    Chu Han put the peeled shrimp into Mu Xiaoke's bowl, and then said, "Go back and I will deal with it."

    Mu Xiaoke's brows jumped, and he gestured in sign language: "Are you going to drive her?"