Chapter 83

Seeing the two of Chu Han, Xiao Yuzhou quickly greeted him, "You two are really on time."

    Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke's hand and shook hands with Xiao Yuzhou, "Thank you, Uncle Xiao."

    "No trouble, no trouble, you can come here really makes my horse farm shine."

    There were two young people around Xiao Yuzhou, a man and a woman, and their appearance was very similar to Xiao Yuzhou. "This is my daughter Xiaolu, and son Tzuyu. It's the first time you see each other."

    Chu Han shook hands with them one by one, and Xiao Yuzhou smiled and said, "Let them accompany you for today's horse race. My old bones can't run anymore. Xiaolu, take them to change clothes."

    The entrance of the racecourse is connected to a Chinese-style courtyard. There are many flowers and birds in the jiuqu corridor. Mu Xiaoke's eyes have not been heard since he entered, and the surrounding scenery attracts his eyes.

.When they arrived in the locker room, Xiao Xiaolu stopped going in with them, "I'm waiting for two people outside. Dad has helped Brother Shao find a horse. I'll take you there in a while."

    Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke in. There were two sets of riding uniforms and protective gear on the table in the room. These things were customized by Chu Han at the racecourse in advance. It was the first time that Mu Xiaoke came into contact with this sport. The first priority was safety. .

    Mu Xiaoke touched these clothes, eyes full of surprises. Chu Han held his hand and whispered in his ear: "I'll change it for you."

    Mu Xiaoke felt that his ears and face were hot, and Chu Han always liked to tease him so much that he couldn't fight it at all.

    Xiao Xiaolu and Xiao Tzuyu were waiting for them outside. When they saw them coming out, they found that Mu Xiaoke's face, ears and eyes were a little red, and they didn't know what was wrong. Xiao Tzuyu asked strangely: "Is there something wrong with the clothes, Xiao Mu is uncomfortable?"

.Mu Xiaoke shook his head quickly, then hid in Chu Han's arms. Chu Han chuckles, "He is shy, it's okay, let's go to the stable."

    Chu Han fostered a good horse here a long time ago. Although he didn't come very often, the horse farm still took good care of the horse with due diligence. Chu Han naturally wanted to use his own horse this time, and Xiao Yuzhou helped to pick the ones for Mu Xiao to use.

    "Brother Shao's horse has been healthy all these years, and even my teacher praised the horse's genes. Big Brother Shao has to show us his hand today." Xiao Xiaolu joked.

    Chu Han's horse was completely dark, with shiny hair, and perfect muscle lines. As soon as he stepped out of the stable, he walked out of the stable, and he knew it was a good horse.

.Everything in this racecourse is novel to Mu Xiaoke. Such a tall and handsome horse appeared in front of him. Mu Xiaoke was so surprised that he couldn't help but put his hand on the side of the horse's neck. Carefully stroked a few times.

    Chu Han looked at him, his eyes soft as if he could squeeze out water. Chu Han held Mu Xiaoke's hand and asked him to try to be bolder, and took his hand to pat the horse's neck twice. Mu Xiaoke was shocked and scared, but he was very happy when he saw that the horse was not angry.

    "Little fool." Chu Han said softly. After that, Chu Han turned his head and said to the two brothers and sisters of the Xiao family: "You don't need to trouble the two of us to stay with us. Yes, just use my horse."