Chapter 45

When Mu Xiaoke was indulging in the happiness of rising fans and being accompanied by Chu Han, Li Fengming called him.

    "Xiao Ke, the crew is ready to start up. Tomorrow will come to the studio to help, okay?"

    Mu Xiaoke was so excited that he stood up immediately, of course! It is his dream to work in Fengyan's studio! Chu Han watched from the side, unconsciously showing a petting look, how could Mu Xiaoke be so cute, so happy for a little thing?

    The day after Li Fengming called, Chu Han drove Mu Xiaoke to work.

    When he arrived at the downstairs of Fengyan's studio, Mu Xiaoke took a deep breath and tried to ease his nervousness. Chu Han grasped his slightly cold hands, "Listen more and read more, don't be impatient, you already have the ability to be alone, don't panic."

.Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, his heartbeat speeded up a little, and then slowly returned to calm. He nodded vigorously, and in turn held Chu Han's big hand, squeezed it tightly, and then got out of the car.

    I can!

    Mu Xiaoke stood under the building, and the big characters of Fengyan Studio were dazzling in the sun. He clenched the strap of his schoolbag and strode forward.

    Fengyan's studio contracted an office building, and Mu Xiaoke was led to the 16th floor by the front desk. The elevator opened, and Mu Xiaoke drove to a huge open room. There were four long tables in the open room, all manual workbenches, and Li Fengming was working in it at this time!

    The front desk took him over, and Li Fengming took off his glasses to look at him, "coming?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, and Li Fengming called to the front right, "Xiaolu, lead people."

.Compared to Mu Xiaoke, the man called Xiaolu was also older. Seeing that he was 30 years old or less, Xiaolu ran over and saw Mu Xiaoke smile immediately, "My Heavenly Soldier finally Here comes! Xiaoke! I am Lu Youming, follow me during this time!"

    Seeing the smile of senior, Mu Xiaoke couldn't help but smile very sweetly, and immediately followed him to another workbench.

    "The drama I am in charge of this time is a low-cost web drama, led by Muyan Company. The web dramas produced by Muyan Company have been very profitable in the past two years and have been cooperating with us, but the construction period is too short. I don’t have my own team yet, and I’m so grateful that you can come and help!"

    "Then what can I do?" Mu Xiaoke said in a voice.

.Lu Youming hurriedly said: "You can do too much. I have watched your video. I watched all your works carefully last night. You can help me with everything I want to do!"

    "That's really great!" Mu Xiaoke was really excited, and being recognized by professionals made him so happy.

    "I have basically completed the design drawings, but they will get a full set of accessories next month, and the heroine's stylist is still communicating with me hoping to make adjustments, so I have to trouble you to help me with the main female hair accessories Organize it, if you can help me make it, it would be even better!"

    Mu Xiaoke immediately put down his bag, rolled up his sleeves and started working.

    Downstairs, Chu Han watched Mu Xiaoke enter the door and still hadn't left. After waiting for ten minutes, the call came.

    "Did you send Xiao Ke over?" The voice on the phone was Li Fengming's.

.Chu Han raised his eyebrows, "Mr. Li is very clever, and the juniors admire him."