~~~~~~~~ 12 ~~~~~~~~

Kellin's POV

   I got in the car with Vic, him obviously depressed from the previous day. I felt really bad... In fact, I was pissed... I don't care if I'm not allowed to be in his workplace to hang out. I'm doing it anyway.

   I was feeling a little gassy. My morning gas didn't come out yet so it was beginning to bubble inside me. I blushed, not really wanting to turn my Vic on at the moment but I had to let it out before we got there or it would be an even bigger problem...

PrrrrrrrRRRRRT!

   Vic blushed.

"K-Kellin... Not now... Please..."

"Vic... I need to let this out... I didn't get to let out my morning gas yet..."

"Kellin... God dammit, Kellin! I shouldn't have let you go with me!"

"Vic... I'd watch that mouth of yours or I swear to God I will fart in it!"

"This is going to embarrass the both of us, Kellin!"

"No it won't! Just let me let it out now and I won't fart at your work!"

"Likely story..."

"Vic..."

"Oh my God, Kellin... You'd need to plug your asshole to make sure that doesn't happen..."

"Vic... I'm gassy... Learn to live with it or break up with me..."

"Kellin! Please don't say that stuff!"

I looked over at him, knowing he was about to cry.

"Vic... I love you... I couldn't leave you... You're too good to me... But if I'm such a problem to you... Do you want me gone?..."

"Kellin! Shut up! No! I want you right here next to me always!"

"Good... Now please let me let this out so it doesn't become more of a problem... I don't want to embarrass you..."

"O-okay... I love you..."

"I love you too, Vic... Sorry if I scared you..."

"I love you so much, Kellin..."

"I love you too~"

I smiled at him as he glanced over at me, a few tears running down his face. I wiped his tears with my thumb, trying not to break his concentration from the road too much. I smiled, however it was time to take care of my issue...

PrrrrrrrRRRT! Prrrt! Prrrfffppppt!

   I blushed, looking over at Vic. His face was red and he was biting his lip.

   Vic's POV

   Why does Kellin have to get me excited before work?... The smell was fucking amazing but I was trying not to pop a boner.

Pppprrt! Pffffrrt!

   I blushed redder, honestly enjoying that he was hotboxing my car. The smell of him was so perfect for my nose. I love him so much~. He's so adorable~. Everything about him is adorable~. I've never found someone more attractive in my life~.

PrrrRRRrrrRRRT!

"Ah~ Fuck, Kellin~"

"S-sorry..."

"Fuck~ more~"

"V-Vic? You sure?..."

"Kellin~ gas me~ please~"

I pulled over on the side of the road, looking at him with desire.

"Vic... You'll be late for work..."

"I don't fucking care~ gas me~"

Kellin blushed, crawling into the backseat and placing his ass between the two front seats. I moaned, smashing my face into his ass.

"O-oh~"

Prrrrppppt! PrrrRRRRPPT!

I moaned loudly, quickly grabbing my cock and jacking off.

"Kellin~ Kellin~ ah~"

I rubbed my face into his ass as he groaned.

"Fuck~ Vic~"

Prrrooot! Pooot! PoooffffrrrrrRRRT!

I jacked off harder, almost reaching my limit.

"Vic~ I'm almost out, baby~"

"Ah~ more, Kells~"

He grunted.

PRRRRPPPPPPPPT! PRRRT! PRRRRRRRRPPPT!

I moaned, cumming on the seat and smiling.

"Fuck~ I needed that~"

Kellin smiled as he crawled back into the passenger seat and I cleaned off my seat before continuing to my work place.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 603