~~~~ 16 ~~~~

Vic's POV

As I was driving, Kellin seemed uneasy.

"You alright, babe?"

He shook his head.

"Those mother fuckers are following us..."

"W-what?"

"They've been following us most of the way and I know where they live so they sure as hell aren't going home..."

"W-what should we do?"

"Just keep going... I'll fucking beat the shit out of them if they don't take a hint soon..."

I nodded, continuing to drive home.

   When we got to my house, Kellin quickly got out of the car and grabbed my hand as soon as I was fully out. We ran into the house, locking the door behind us. A few seconds later, we heard knocking. Nick spoke.

"Come on guys... We're just trying to make up... Please just let us in..."

Kellin yelled.

"Fuck off! It's clear we don't want to talk to you!"

"Kellin... Please... You're making this more difficult than it needs to be..."

"If we let you in and hear you out... Will you leave?..."

"Yes... Just please hear us out..."

Kellin sighed, grumbling some things under his breath and unlocking the door.

"Come in and sit your ass down..."

Kellin sat next to me on the couch and held me tightly with his arm wrapped around my waist. Nick and Justin sat on the couch on the other side of the room. Kellin sighed.

"Alright... So first of all... Justin... What made you think it was a great idea to tell Andy?"

Justin questioned.

"What made you think it was a great idea to tell me? I'm just asking."

"Um... Oh I don't know... Maybe because I thought you were my friend!"

"I am your friend!"

"Not anymore! When I tell you something personal, it's supposed to die with you, not go to an outside source!"

"Kellin... I'm sorry..."

"Friends tell each other things... But that was personal... I only wanted you two to know because I trusted you... Vic was even quiet about it... He never told me... I just found out... I thought it was interesting... I didn't want him to get kink shamed for something that's not hurting anyone! He's not hurting me... I don't mind it... In fact, it takes the pressure off my back a bit knowing I can be myself around him..."

"That's good! I'm just... I'm really sorry... I didn't think Andy would tell Oli so they could hurt Vic... That was never my intention..."

"It still hurt him... A lot..."

"I know... I'm sorry... I really am..."

Kellin smirked.

"Oh are you? Show me how sorry you really are~"

Justin looked up at Kellin, confused. Kellin got up and walked over to him. He pushed him so he was lying down on the couch as he sat on his face.

PRRRPPPT! Prrffft!

"Ah~ take that, you fucking asshole~"

   Justin squeaked, squirming and trying to push Kellin off of him. I felt myself flood with anger, feeling jealous of Justin. I got up, shoving Kellin off of him as I grabbed his arm as well as Nick's, pulling them to the door.