~~~~~~ 14 ~~~~~~

Vic's POV

   When the work day was over, I held Kellin's hand as we left. I loved him so much. I wanted to do something more romantic.

"Kellin... Do you want to go on a date?"

   He smiled.

"Sure! Where?"

"I don't know... I was thinking maybe that pizza place down the road or something..."

"Sure! Sounds fun!"

   I smiled, loving every bit of his cuteness. We walked to our car and got in, shutting the doors and as soon as they were shut-

PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFRRRRRT! PRRRT PRRRFFT! Prrrrt!

"Ah~ fuck yeah~"

   I jumped a bit at the noise, forgetting how gassy Kellin was for awhile. He hasn't farted the entire time we were in there and we were in there for hours. The smell that followed was absolutely putrid but I loved it.

"F-fuck, Kellin~ I forgot about your gas~ Didn't it hurt holding it in?..."

"No~ Not at all~ My belly is used to holding in a mass load of farts~ I'm so gassy that I have to hold them a lot but it doesn't bother me~"

   I smiled, sucking on Kellin's neck.

"O-oh~ Vic~"

"Mmm~ I want to fuck you right now~"

"I thought we were going on a date?~"

"We are~ but I'm insanely attracted to you right now~"

"Wanna fuck in the backseat?"

"Do you think people will see us here?"

"I doubt it~ but if you wish to go somewhere else then we can do that to~"

"Hmm... I feel like at that point it would be easier to go to the pizza place..."

"Well either we fuck now or later~ Remember that there's cheese on pizza~"

I blushed.

"K-Kellin!"

He giggled.

"It might be better to save for later~ I'll probably have more gas~"

"F-Fuck~ Kellin~ You're so hot~"

Kellin seemed to notice my pretty obvious boner.

"Will you be able to hold it until then?~ You look like you're going to cum your jeans~"

"Kellin, can we please fuck?~ I don't care if people see us~"

Kellin giggled, getting in the backseat again. I followed him and began making out with him hard. I grinded on his lap, earning a moan from him. I nibbled his lip, causing his eyes to roll back. I pecked his lips and smirked.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, Kells~"

"Try it~"

   He was already in the process of taking his pants off. I moaned, pulling down mine along with my underwear so I could whip my dick out. Kellin spread his legs, lifting them up so I was staring down at his beautiful asshole. He looked like such a naughty bottom in this position. I leaned over him, my one knee on the seat while I was still standing on the other leg. I slowly pushed my cock inside him to make him yelp and moan a bit. I growled, dominance kicking in as I fucked his asshole quickly.

"V-Vic!~ ah~ fuck~ Vic~"

"You like that?~ You like that, you dirty, gassy boy?~"

"F-fuck!~ yes~ please~"

"Ah fuck!~"

   I got fully on the seat and pushed his legs back a bit more. He moaned as I pleasured him in practically a mating press position. He groaned with pleasure.

"Victor~ fuck~ cum, Vic~"

   I giggled, shooting my load deep inside him as he also ejaculated forcefully.

"F-fuck~"

   I wasted no time in licking up Kellin's cum on his shirt to hide the evidence. I never pulled out, I just licked everything up. I felt like such an animal. My Kellin was panting below me as I worked my tongue.

   When I was done, I looked Kellin in the eyes as he smiled. I smiled too.

"I wasn't too rough with you right?"

   Kellin giggled.

"No~ actually~ even though we're in a car and that's usually really uncomfortable to fuck in... It was probably the best sex I ever had~"

   I smiled at Kellin's praise, knowing I did good.

"Now~ let's go on that date you were talking about~"

"Hopefully, you can walk~"

"I'll be okay~"

   I smiled, pulling out of him and situating my pants. Kellin put his pants back on as well and we both climbed back into the front seats to go on our date.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 708