~~~~~~~ 13 ~~~~~~~

Vic's POV

   I arrived at work with Kellin but I was still feeling kind of nervous about going in there... I didn't want to get laughed at... I didn't want to embarrass Kellin... I wanted no part of this place anymore... I just wanted to go home...

"Vic?"

   I looked over at Kellin. He looked concerned.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah... why?..."

"Because you've been staring at the building for awhile and haven't said anything or made any sort of attempt to leave the car"

"I'm just feeling a little nervous... I don't want the same thing to happen today..."

"If it does, it will be different... You know you got me on your side and I'll kick the shit out of someone if they try to hurt you..."

"I don't know, Kellin..."

He frowned.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?"

   I blushed, slowly nodding. Kellin smiled.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Vic~ It's completely natural to want love and attention when you're scared~"

   I whined as Kellin got out of the car.

"Let's go!"

   I got even more nervous suddenly, feeling the need to comply and follow Kellin since he was so eager to take me in. He really is like my cheerleader...

I got out of the car and he grabbed my hand, smiling at me as we walked. I gripped his hand tightly due to anxiety as we walked into the building together. We walked into my office, shutting the door as Kellin sat on another chair next to me.

"Alright, Vic~ we're here~ and you're alive~"

I softly smiled at him, beginning to do what I needed for the day.

After a while of doing work and Kellin cuddling me while I did so, Andy opened the door. I froze, petrified that he was going to bully me.

"Oh... Hi, Vic... Kellin, I'm assuming..."

I nodded slightly, worried that this would lead him to the fart thing.

"You know, Vic... You're not really supposed to have guests while you're working..."

Kellin scowled.

"Well it's not like he's safe here anyway..."

Kellin cuddled me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I blushed.

   Andy looked a bit disgusted while Kellin just smirked at him. Andy sighed.

"What is this shit you're trying to pull guys?"

"It's called being protective, Andy. Obviously not that smart are we?"

"More like possessive..."

"Not really. I didn't come here to be clingy. I came here to prove a point."

"And what's that?"

"It's that we fucking love each other and you're an asshole! Put a fucking hand on him and I swear to God I will beat you senseless..."

   I whined.

"Kellin... I think you're going a bit overboard..."

"I don't care! I want him to know that I'm overprotective and violent if it comes to it..."

Andy sighed.

"Okay, Kellin... I get it... I'm not going to touch your precious boyfriend... In fact I already apologized..."

"That's not enough for me..."

"Well what do you want?"

"I'm staying here whether you like it or not... You have no idea what pain you caused him yesterday... I'm not standing for it..."

"I'm sorry to both of you... I only meant to joke with him... I didn't think I'd hit a nerve..."

I felt miserable... It's not as bad as I thought but it doesn't change the activities that happened yesterday...

"It's okay..."

I replied, leaving an awkward silence in the room which signaled Andy to leave. I hugged Kellin.

"Thank you..."

He kissed my shoulder and hugged back to make me feel safe for the first time today.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 599