FOUR

WARMINGS: smoking

Sirius Black walked on the paved path, holding onto Lyndy's hand for deer life, in making sure she doesn't get a lost

Sirius Black walked on the paved path, holding onto Lyndy's hand for deer life, in making sure she doesn't get a lost. It was a task he believed to be easy, but every now and again she would make a run for it, going for the book store claiming she needed the fairy tales.

Sirius wished he could buy her one but he was currently paying his debts, ones he promised Minnie he would pay. "I'm sorry Linnie, I wish I could buy you one but I haven't any money."

Lyndy looked up at him, "you drank it away?" She asked a small smile making its way onto her lips as they walked closer to the place they needed to go. "It's okay, I haven't any money either."

"I'm doing better Linnie, getting help."

"That's good. Then you can go and apologized those people you talk about."

"Easier said then done."

They walked into the bar and grill, making their way to the manager to get the food for the school as all the house elves had disappeared. Sirius lived Lyndy putting her on the surface of the bar and he leaned against it popping a smoke in his mouth.

"Those can kill you, ya know."

"So I've heard." Sirius rose his brows in mock surprise remembering all the other times she had spoke that same sentence.

"Sirius?" A loud and obnoxious voice yelled from across the room. The man looked over spotting people he thought he wouldn't have to see for a while yet. The man turned his head worry etched on his face.

"Who are they?" Lyndy asked.

"The people from the stories."

Lyndy got a mischievous smirk, one Sirius was starting to know, meant trouble. She jumped off the counter and ran to the people, leaving Sirius to widen his eyes and do a couple grabby hands at the girl, trying to gesture her back over as he desperately wanted to avoid them.

"Hello." The girl smiled peering over the table. "I'm Lyndy, Sirius's friend, I just wanted to tell you that he's scared of all of you. Not particularly sure why though, trying to figure it out."

"How come?" A red haired women asked her voice soft and kind.

"I'm not to sure, his stories are cryptic, hard to understand when you don't even know who he's talking about."

"How is he?" An older women asked and all the people at the table seemed to look at her for the answer.

"Good. He's rebuilding Hogwarts with the other volunteers, says if he can fix the school he can fix his relationships, stupid logic, I'm aware, but he's the only one there that doesn't treat me like another one of the many orphans." Lyndy smiled, "he listens to me."

All the people surrounding the table have smiles listening to what the small girl has to say.

"Is he drinking?" A man with scars on his face asked.

"Not anymore, he said he's about two weeks sober and he's paying his debts, that's why he can't buy me Alice in Wonderland, not that I expected it on our journey today but nonetheless, a Girl sure can dream."

"Lyndy!" Sirius called, holding the boxes of food in his arms, gesturing her to follow.

"Don't worry, he'll find his way back to you all, you just need to let him get his life together first, before he fixes the rest."