SIXTEEN

To: Ms

To: Ms. Lupin-Black
       The room at the end of the hall
       2869 Bloomsbury, Camden
       London
To Ms Lyndy Charlotte Hope Lupin-Black
        We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Sure, there was more to the letter but that's all Lyndy read before she bolted up the stairs and burst into her father's room and jumped on their bed, "I got in, I got in," she repeated, launching herself at Sirius who groaned at the impact.

She may of grown up there and Minerva may of continued to reassure her she would go there one day but the girl had been given a lot of disappointments in her life and for some odd reason, feared not being excepted into the school.

"Congratulations sweetness, we can go to diagon alley today and get everything, if you want."

"Okay. . . Will you finally tell me what house you think I'll be in?" She asked her father.

"I've given you my answers."

"But every year for my birthday you get me a gift and tell me why you think I'm meant for that house. When will I get a real answer?"

"When I'm right obviously."

Lyndy skipped down the packed road a few feet from her fathers until she saw Draco and ran to him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Lynne, why?" He dragged the y looking around the area as if this hug would diminish his social standing, "I love you cause I have to but if you don't let go I'm going to push you."

"Your not strong enough to push me away, you got skinny arms."

"Way to boost a man's ego."

"You think your a man?"

"I'm going." The boy turned away from her walking into the robes shop where he'd be fitted. Lyndy watched Neville, Harry and Ron walk towards the robes shop as well, their parents trailing behind them as they walked into the building.

Ever since Lyndy had declared she hated Harry Potter and all the others seemed to pick his 'side' in the arrangement, the Lupin-Blacks hadn't been to the Potters as often as before. It would lead to Lyndy crying, or some type of screaming match.

But like everything in life there were a lot of layers. Harry loved Lyndy with all his heart and he expressed it like his father at the wrong time and in the wrong way, and when he pulled that prank it was the beginning of a never ending hatred he didn't know how to get out of. She already hated him, so he stopped trying to make her like him. And Lyndy, she never gave him a chance before and now whenever he uttered a word she saw the reason she was all alone which was precisely her own fault and own doing.

Instead the Lupin-Blacks find themselves at the Tonks' with Draco and Dora being her best friends and cousins as well. Dora is always there for her, she's like a big sister who gives her advice, the one she aspires to be like when she grows up and Draco is like her brother, weather he's older or younger or like a twin seems to chance daily, either he's protecting her, annoying her, or just like her and saying sentences at the same time.

Lyndy wishes she could have Ginny back, the fiery girl who taught her what it was like to be a big sister and how to do makeup and braid hair. She missed her sleepovers with Neville and having him by her side all the time. She missed all the older Weasley boys who were teaching her quidditch and getting her ready for school and the future. She even missed Ron and his eating habits when he would help her sneak cookies. But most of all, and she'd hate to admit this but she missed Harry and his obnoxiousness, she missed their conversations.

But Harry and Lyndy had each dug their own graves and made it seem impossible to find their way out.

Hogwarts would be an interesting experience, for everyone involved.

One more chapter before the years at school begin! Thoughts on this chapter? Thank you all for reading and have an amazing rest of your day or night :)