Chapter 28

Lin Su didn't immediately understand the meaning of Kane's words at first, until Su Jin came over and poked Kane all of a sudden, Yu Guang glanced at Lin Su's face, still remembering his thin-skinned cubs: "What are you talking about! "

    Kane also suddenly realized that his words were a bit too direct. Lin Su had a thin face as a young female, but he was angry when he thought of his cub dragging his tired body and being dragged by William in this way.

    Lin Su, who realized the meaning of Kane's words later, climbed up again with the heat that had just receded on his face. He never expected such a misunderstanding to occur.

    Forget it once, but twice?

    I must correct my reputation for the vixen.

    "Father and father, you really think too much, William is in this situation, how could he do anything to me, it would be good if I didn't do it to him."

.Lin Su felt that even if he was not as tall as William, he might not necessarily be the one below. If he was stronger according to William's current strength, it would not be the overlord's hard bow in minutes!

    Of course, he wouldn't do that. For this kind of thing, we still have to pay attention to the love between the two!

    Thinking about it this way, Lin Su couldn't help but draw circles on the ground with his toes, inexplicably looking forward to it.

    Kane and Su Jin were stunned. Thinking of William's ill feeling when he moved, it seemed that they couldn't do much. Their faces could not help but become hot. It was really careless and messy.

    "Then how did you walk like that last time?"

    "Then what's the matter with your face?"

.Lin Su also remembered the walking posture that was misunderstood last time, and the ointment hidden in the bottom of the drawer so far: "I just nurtured the fruit and fell off the strength, and I walked like that when I stretched my crotch. This face is hot, in the morning, in the morning. The room is a bit hot, that's it for getting up!"

    Speaking of Lin Su, he raised his hand and rubbed his cheeks. Who made him thin? It's not that he can't control himself after being touched by the big fox!

    Kane and Su Jin looked at each other. They didn’t expect to have such a misunderstanding. They coughed unnaturally, and bit the bullet and exhorted: “Since this is the case, it’s okay, but William is indeed in poor health now. You’re okay. Don't bother him either."

    "That's for sure!" Lin Su feels that he still loves his wife. Apart from touching and hugging others' tails, he has never done anything to them. Isn't he a gentleman?

.After breakfast, Lin Su felt the wood power in his body. As he expected, after repairing the animal pattern for Kane yesterday, the power showed signs of promotion again, even if the distance to level 2 is still very high Great room for growth.

    There is always hope.

    In this way, as long as he keeps repairing beast patterns, his abilities can be continuously promoted.

    Thinking like this, Lin Su's black cat eyes were sly when he looked at William, and he stretched out his hand and pulled the other's sleeve: "I want to see your animal patterns again."

    William's body stiffened the moment Lin Su pulled on his sleeve, but he quickly relaxed, nodded slightly, and pulled his neckline apart.

.Lin Su was a little pleased to see him being so cooperative. He turned over and sat down on William’s side, reaching out to hold down the opponent’s chest, a faint green light came out of his palm, Lin Su’s expression became serious, and Ya Hei’s eyelashes were long and curled. Qiao trembles slightly with a fragile beauty.