Chapter 81

When the green little man appeared next to Lin Su's pillow, when he met a pair of big clear and ignorant eyes, Lin Su felt that the little man seemed to be a little older.

    I don't know if he felt his mind, the little thing suddenly smiled and leaned in front of him, and touched his forehead affectionately.

    Lin Su turned over and held it in his palm: "Should I give you a name? Do you like to be gentle or domineering, or call it Xiaolu."

    The little man didn't know if he understood or didn't understand, he sat on Lin Su's palm and smiled silly.

    Lin Su poked his forehead amusedly: "It seems that you like this name too, so let's call it Xiaolu!"

    As for whether the two words "Xiaolu" are more gentle or more domineering, Lin Su waved his hand and said, don't care about these details.

.Little Green got a name and became more lively. She jumped onto Lin Su’s head and shrank herself between her hair, as if she wouldn’t be noticed by others. She didn’t know that the green fluorescence emitted from her body was in black. The highlights between the hair strands are particularly dazzling.

    Simply staying at home, Lin Su would go with it.

    After folding the quilt, Lin Su walked out of the room. William heard the movement and turned his head to look over, and smiled: "Did you sleep well?"

    Lin Su walked over and gave him a hug: "It's okay, have both the father and the father gone?"

    "I left early in the morning, leaving a meal for you."

    Lin Su nodded: "Then I'm going to eat, I'm hungry, will you go to the palace with me later?"

    Today, we will officially start repairing the animal patterns for Will.

    "I want." William knew that Lin Su might be very hard to repair the SS-class beast patterns, and he would only be even more worried if he didn't follow it.

.Getting a positive answer, Lin Su laughed.

    The little green hiding on his head showed his small head and stared straight at the big fox. When Lin Su and William didn’t react, he swished on William’s head, and then faced the pair of furry dogs. Ears affectionately.

    As a result, William's canine ears swayed uncontrollably, and even the little things swayed along with them.

    Lin Su glanced around, but accidentally didn't catch Xiao Lu back. After all, he had been intimate with William last night, so let's eat meat for the little thing and drink some soup.

    William ignored the little green who made a nest on his head. He could clearly feel that little green had the same breath as Lin Su's body, and he could also feel it, little green was part of Lin Su's body.

    So he accepted it well whether it was facing Lin Su or Xiaolu.

.In particular, Xiaolu seemed to be a replica of a female in a certain matter. He doubted whether Xiaolu could clearly reflect the true desires of females.

    After breakfast, Lin Su and William came out of the house and took a suspended vehicle to the palace. Buna sent a message saying that the address of the cooking school had been selected.

    The holographic image sent over is an old castle with a large area. The green plants growing around the castle are very lush, and the environment and location Lin Su feels good after seeing it, especially there are three castles of similar size in this manor. It can be used reasonably.