Chapter 45

William's words made Lin Feng and Su Ge's heart beat wildly, and neither of them was stupid and naturally understood the meaning of these words.

    Lin Su's ability is obvious to all. It is very important to the empire that it can completely heal mental disorders. Once the news spreads, it will cause a sensation that is unpredictable.

    Before that, they must have a detailed plan to deal with all possible events in the future.

    Rao is that Lin Feng is a person who is obsessed with research, and knows the importance of this matter at this time.

    "His Royal Highness, we understand." Lin Feng knew in his heart that William suddenly spoke, protecting Lin Su, "If this matter can be done, let us do it."

    According to seniority, no one is more suitable than the Lin family, which is why William suddenly spoke to them.

."Wooth is parked outside the North Star Territory. You can contact him if you have something to do." After William said this, he didn't mean to speak anymore. He turned to support the wall and walked back. Su Ge wanted to help him when he saw it. be rejected.

    Su Ge had to retreat and watched William leave.

    "Lin Feng, isn't Wu Si the guard captain of His Royal Highness?" Since the person is already outside North Star, why is there no news.

    "Have you seen everything about Su Ge? Lin Su can really treat mental disorders!"

    Lin Feng suddenly turned his head and his eyes were full of excitement. Su Ge was staring at him like this, his scalp numb: "Didn't you just react to it?"

    "No, I'm just too shocked, I can't calm my emotions for a while, you don't need to pay attention to me, I'll be fine."

.After Lin Feng finished speaking, he hurried into the room. Genn had already started snoring, Zhao An stood by, and the remaining two people also kept quiet.

    Lin Feng suddenly appeared, and the three of them got up subconsciously. Before they spoke, they listened to each other's words: "Sorry to interrupt, can you let me have a look at his situation? I promise not to interrupt him to rest."

    After all, Lin Feng is not an ordinary person, Zhao An is not easy to refuse: "Please."

    Lin Feng came to Ge En lightly.

    Gern slept too soundly, his purring was not loud and it went very long.

    People with mental disorders can sleep so sweetly, who can believe it?

    Even if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't believe that Gern was a D-class mental disorder patient.

.Listening to Zhao An’s introduction of Gern’s initial situation, it was a typical D-grade mental disorder patient, and there were already signs of upgrading. Later, after eating fruits and vegetables cultivated by Lin Su, he could return to work in a miraculous way. I thought it was already the best. the result of.

    Fortunately, they saw Kane, who was out alone, and asked Lin Su if he could treat the mental disorder, and they got an accurate answer.

    After completing the first repair, Gern's situation improved significantly.

    This second time I think it will be better.

    After Lin Feng heard what Zhao An said, he admired their luck a little.

    Even more shocked by Lin Su's ability.

    Only one thing puzzled him, if Lin Su really had the ability to heal mental disorders, why Prince William was still semi-beastized.