Chapter 71

Without waiting for William's reaction, Lin Su ran back to the room to fetch the clothes and toiletries for the two of them, soak in the hot spring with the big fox for a while, and then wash their tails in the pool next to them.

    Lin Su was very happy just thinking about it.

    William looked at the busy little female back and forth, his eyes smeared with a conniving smile.

    "William, come and change your clothes." Lin Su greeted the big fox standing by the hot spring pool with his toes over the screen, "Oh, by the way, I have to prepare something to eat."

    Why are there no fruits, eggs, or wine in the hot springs?

    William came to the back of the screen and looked at the little female who hurried out again, and said with a smile: "Run slowly, don't worry."

    "I know, I went to the palace man and asked where our luggage went.".This time he came here with so many things, including several boxes of ingredients alone, brought a few eggs, and blanched them with hot spring water, and you could eat soft-hearted eggs.

    Soon Lin Su asked for something, was sent over, Lin Su picked out fresh strawberries, cherries, grapes, cut a plate of oranges and apples, poured a pot of wine, in fact, soaking in the hot springs and drinking some white wine is best, but Conditions do not allow it, and a little wine can meet the occasion.

    The palace man helped him put things by the hot spring pool. After exiting, he couldn't help but say to others: "Our prince and concubine are so beautiful, look at the skin close up!"

    "And I will enjoy it, soaking in hot springs and eating delicious food, I think I must be very happy just thinking about it."

    "That's also the condition that our prince and concubine have, and it's useless to change to someone else."

."But the prince and the prince are so sweet. When I just went in, the prince's eyes never left the prince, hehe."

    ...

    Not knowing the discussion outside the palace, Lin Su changed his clothes and took William into the hot spring pool together.

    The steaming hot spring pool, when you first enter the pool, there is a slight thorn, and you will feel particularly comfortable after you get used to it.

    Lin Su sat down against the wall of the pool and patted the water gently: "Come on, William is so comfortable here."

    After William entered the pool, he brought splashes of water, and Lin Su watched his big tail get wet with the water, and he looked a little pitiful, but still lovely.

    "William, does your tail sink after being soaked in water?".Lin Su reached out and poked curiously. The soaked fox's tail was still slippery. It had a different feel than when it was dry, which was a bit strange.

    "I can't feel it." For him, the tail is now part of his body. Whether it's soaked or kept dry, his body has already adapted to its weight and won't feel any special.

    Lin Su is holding William's big tail, even if it is soaked now, the weight is still very objective, which shows that it is not puffiness.

    "Soak it well, and then wash it white." Lin Su gently smoothed the fox's tail hair under the water, then raised his hand and took out a small basket from the tray. The egg in the basket was placed directly in the high temperature area. In the hot spring water, you can eat it after a while.