Chapter 83

The news of Mu Yin's cubs came suddenly, and it also sounded a wake-up call for Lin Su, making him suddenly aware of a problem that had been ignored all the time.

    Waking up in the morning, Lin Su lay in bed and asked William next to him in a daze: "Did something happen last night?"

    William tilted his head to look at the little female with a confused expression: "What are you referring to?"

    "I seem to vaguely remember that my eldest brother sent you a newsletter saying that Brother Mu has a cub, and I am not sure if I am dreaming."

    Knowing that Lin Su was probably awakened last night, he was dimly aware that he might be dreaming. The lovely William reached out and held him in his arms: "Well, it's not a dream. You also said congratulations and promised. Come with me today to see them."

    Lin Su: "...It seems that there is such a thing."

.William gently rubbed Lin Su's soft hair: "What are you thinking about?"

    Lin Su rolled over and hugged William's waist, buried the whole person in the opponent's arms, and shook his head.

    He couldn't help but yelled in his heart, well, he almost forgot that females in this world can give birth to cubs.

    so……

    After breakfast, Lin Su and William went to the palace together, and the palace became very lively because of the news that there were cubs in the pastoral voice.

    One night because of the good news, Will was so excited that he cried and laughed and didn’t rest much. His eyes were red but he was still excited. He changed everything in the room early in the morning to make it harmless to Cubs and Mu Yin. In terms of material, I bought a cabinet for Muyin that may be used in clothes, as well as Zai Zai's daily necessities.

    He even wanted to go to the college where Mu Yin teaches to ask him for leave.

.Mu Yin, who had been annoyed all morning, finally couldn't stand it. He pointed to Will, who was standing aside chattering and expressing his own opinions: "Shut up and sit down."

    Will: "..."

    Closing his mouth, obediently sitting on the sofa with his hands on his knees, changing from the excitement he had before, Will, who became quiet, still looked a bit innocent.

    But Mu Yin, who was pained by his noisy brains, knew very well that this was Will's habit of making him angry. If he didn't believe him, he would show his ears and tail if he was not "deceived".

    Sure enough, just when Mu Yin thought this way, a pair of black pointed dog ears appeared in Will’s black hair and shook them slightly. The next second, a big fluffy black tail appeared. Pretending to play around in front of him unintentionally.

.Mu Yin held back a smile in his heart, and said pretendingly: "I don't care what you toss about at home, but if you dare to reach out to school, you can just wait for the sleeping room."

    After finishing talking, he stretched out his hand and slapped his big soft and smooth tail.

    Now that they are all exposed, of course it is neither white nor white.

    So when Lin Su and William came in, they saw Will sitting on the sofa in the same semi-animalized state as William, with Mu Yin holding a big black tail and slapped it with love.

    Looking at the black dog ears on Will's head and the big black fluffy tail, Lin Su: "!"

    Unexpectedly, the two brothers William and Will were actually black and white!