Chapter 2.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
I couldn't do anything but stare.. Ciel... He was back. His soul is still the same, pure and mouth watering after all he's been through. I want to hug and kiss him so bad. I know I can't though. The most I can do right now is help and be a friend, or as other people say, to stay in the friend zone.

~Ciel's P.O.V. FINALLY!!~

He's staring at me. Do I have something on my face? I don't know, but he's so damn hot! wait-what?

I blush madly at my thoughts. to keep him from seeing it I look down.

I don't know why km acting this way, I have Lizzy.

"Again, I'm so sorry. I should watch where I'm going." I keep my head down and straighten my papers

"No need to apologize, Ciel." He smiled as he continued to scoop up my papers.

"How do you know my name?" I blurt out then look down again, obviously blushing.

"It says your name right here in the left corner of your schedule." He said, examining my class schedule and running his fingers through his hair.

I didn't answer. I was frozen by his voice and his looks.

HE'S SO FUCKING HOT!!

He glanced at Me after reading over it. "Breathe Ciel." He chuckled.

I noticed I was holding my breath and inhaled loudly and turned it into a sigh to hide it. "What are you talking about? I've never stopped breathing." I retorted.

He smirked and handed me my books along with my schedule then helped me up. "We have two classes together. One is currently going on as we speak. Come with me, the class your looking for is down in H hall."

I nodded and followed him down J hall into H hall and we stopped in front of a door that said H-127; Biology I.

He opened the door and we saw the teacher, Mr. Grissom as his desk tag says, glaring at him.

"What took you so long Sebastian?" He asked, his glasses slipping down his nose and his eyes peaking over the top of them.

"You have a new student who was lost in the hall, which I gladly helped lead him here." Sebastian put a hand on my back and lightly pushed me up to the desk then whispered in my ear. "Give him your schedule, he won't belive you unless you do."

I blushed and nodded then gave Mr. Grissom my schedule like Sebastian said. He read over my schedule then gave it back and looked to Sebastian. "Catch him up."

"Yes sir." He nodded then took a seat next to another tall, dark haired male with golden orbs and glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. I'm not going to lie he is pretty attractive.

Woah-woah! What's with the gay thoughts?

I looked to Sebastian and he motioned for me to go sit by them. I looked around to see people whispering and pointing to my eyepatch then I bit my lip and quickly took a seat next to Sebastian.

"Here, these are the the notes we took earlier this week." Sebastian said as he slid his notes over to me. "You can either keep or copy them. I don't mind I can always recopy them from Claude." He smiled and pointed to the guy next to him.

"It's okay, I'll just copy them." I said, flipping through the many notes that were taken and sighed.

Sebastian obviously noticed I didn't want to rewrite them and closed his binder. "Just keep them. Think of it as a welcome to hell gift." He chuckled.