Chapter 6.

~~~~~~○ ● ○~~~~~~

Claude was walking back to his apartment, his new contract following behind him. She was a short, yet beautiful teen, her hair was long and blonde with wide, purple eyes filled with facination from the huge city she has never stepped foot in. "Hey Claude..?" She asked, tugging on his shirt.

"Yes, Amiko?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking back at her as he continued to walk, inching closer and closer to the appartment complex by the second.

"How long will it be.. until you take my soul..?" She asked, glancing down at the ground. She honestly came to like the demon, but the feelings weren't mutual. Claude had his eyes set on someone else already, though he did feel a bit of pity for the teen. She used to live with her father, who was very abusive, and a drug addict. He was too deeply involved drugs and alcohol to see how much damage he's done to the girl and that one of his 'friends' raped her. Afterwards, she ran away to her mother's, who was the complete opposite of her dad, and found out she was pregnant, but her step father didn't want anything to do with the baby and almost made her have an abortion. That is until she ran away from them too. When it was time for her to have her child, she found out she lost the child she already so dearly loved. She then called Claude to make her father suffer for the years she had to suffer.

"When I finish making your father suffer as you wished.." he said, stopping for a moment in front of an ally that was across the street from the apartments. "Why do you ask?"

"I..." she swallowed lightly and shook her head, covering her face with her hands. "I want you to take it.. here and now.. that's an order!" She said, choking on her sobs as her tears made strands of her golden hair stick to her cheeks.

"Are you certai-"

"Yes! I'm tired of all of it! Kill the bastard for all I care now! I'm done with this stupid life!" She cried, leaning against the wall off the ally, then after a few minutes, gathered herself together. "I meant what I said, Claude... don't make me repeat my order.." she said in a monotone, her eyes now lifeless and heartbroken as she held the first ultrasound pictures of her child in her hands.

"As you wish." He said plainly, then his eyes flashed colors as he took his glasses off, then began to take her soul, still feeling a bit of pity for the girl. I swear.. all this time in the human world is making me feel pathetic..

Little did the demon know, someone saw him as he walked down the ally and figured out exactly what he was, then darted back the other way, already starting to pant. Claude noticed this male and finished with Amiko, then raced after the male, growling as he pulled out his pocket knife. Damn he saw me.. I can't let him live now so I have to kill him.. He thought, then pounced on the male, stabbing him easily through the chest twice then he was dead, then got up, cleaning himself off and put the knife in his pocket and pulled out the males knife, putting it in his hand to make it look like he was in a fight or stabbed himself, then shifted on his heels towards the other direction and walked back to the apartments, glancing at Amiko's now lifeless body as he passed and sighed a bit, then glanced straight forward to see Melody standing there with an evil smirk on her face with her phone in her left hand. "What's with the smirk?" He asked in a cold monotone, no emotion on his face what so ever.

"Oh, nothing." She said, her smirk turning into a smile and she walked off. Little did Claude know, she saw him killing the man and took a picture of it and inspected it as she walked back to her house. Since it was a bit blurry and Claude had his glasses off, he looked like Sebastian. Thoughts raced through her head as she got an evil smirk once more. I'll make him pay for leaving me. And I'll kill that freshman brat if he gets in the way.