Chapter 4.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

"Sebastian Michaelis!!!" A tall, brunette yelled as her face turned red from anger.

He sighed, but didn't move other than to turn his head to look at her. "What are you doing here Melody?" He asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well I came to apologize for earlier! Then I come and find this!!" She yelled, stomping closer to us and I quickly tied my eyepatch back on while she wasn't looking at me.

"Do you not understand what I said earlier?"

"OH PLEASE SAY AGAIN BECAUSE I WAS TO "DEAF" TO HEAR IT BEFORE!" She yelled and glared at me. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU BRAT!"

My throat swelled up again as I nodded and was about to move, but sebastian held me down.

"He isn't the one I that needs to leave." He said calmly but annoyed.

"I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT ANSWERS!! WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS STUPID FRESHMAN?!"

I flinched and tried to move again but Sebastian wouldn't let me go. This was very awkward for me, I didn't know he had a girlfriend, and I will admit, it hurt knowing he hasn't told me about her. Then I remembered.. oh shit.. Elizabeth... I have to call off the engagement! Being a noble in modern day doesn't require you to marry your cousin, but my mother and hers insisted on it. I meant to break up with her before I left, but I chickened out. My Aunt and I moved because she wanted me to get away from that life. She hated the though of me taking on my father's job at such a young age.

"Well for one, I'm not cheating on you. I broke up with you at lunch. I said and I repeat, 'you can take that pride of yours and shove it up your ass like you did with Austin.' Right after he admitted you slept with him and told me the whole story of how you begged to sleep with him since I never would." He quirked an eyebrow and held me closer to him, allowing me to hide my face in his chest since he wouldn't let me go.

I believed his story and sighed in relief to figure out he wasn't cheating on anyone. It definitely stopped the jealous and hurt feeling I had.

"I WAS DRUNK SEBASTIAN!"

"That isn't what he or his cousin said."

"T...THEY WERE LYING!!"

"Regardless, I told you we were over and I won't be taking you back anytime soon. You were the one that cheated on me. Now get out of here." He said, raising his voice a bit. I will admit it even made me uncomfortable.

"FINE! BUT DON'T COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME WHEN THAT BRAT LEAVES YOU!" Melody yelled as she stormed towards the door but looked back to see him glaring at her.

"He has a name." He nearly yelled and she turned to leave, slamming the door behind her.

He let out a sigh and let his head fall to mine. "I'm sorry you had to witness that..." he mumbled.

"It's alright.. why didn't you let me go while you two were arguing?" I asked, moving my head, causing him to move his and looked him in the eyes.

"Well, I knew you would try to get away once she told you to, and I didn't want you to leave without hearing what really happened and just asuming all of the bad things and hating me for it.." he Said with a sigh and caressed my face.

"Well, I would be upset, but I definitely wouldn't hate you for it.." I said and smiled a bit.

He smiled back and took off my eyepatch again, looking at my eye. "I forgot to mention, you can give me orders, and you haven't given me one yet which makes the contract uncompleted. " he said as he traced the area around my eye. Seeing him with one eye, he was hot. Now seeing him with both eyes and this close.. made him super hot!!