Chapter 7.

~Third Person P.O.V. ~

Ciel pushed his way through the crowded streets of London to get to Alois and Claude. Nothing mattered to him more than Sebastian at the moment.

How did he murder someone without me knowing? He wasn't out of my sight for a second! Pull yourself together, Ciel. You're going to be fine and so is Sebastian. It was all a misunderstanding.. Or was it..? STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

He mentally slapped himself for thinking such thoughts and rushed into the large apartment building, wheezing as he made his way to the elevator and stepped in, feeling as if he just ran a marathon.

---> To Sebastian <---

Sebastian sat in a small, bright room with the cold metal from the hand cuffs, holding his arms down to the also cold metallic table, embracing his wrists tightly.

He knew this was some kind of coincidence, after all, he didn't recall ever leaving Ciel's side since the moment they woke up, other than the bathroom of course.

A male officer walked in with a disappointed look on his wrinkled face. He had a bushy, brownish-grey face squirrel-- I mean mustache resting on his upper lip as his shiny, bald head glowed under the lights. "Mr. Michaelis, I presume you know exactly why you're here?"

"No, I don't.. Whatever the case is if it involves me going to prison, I demand a fair trial." Sebastian stated firmly, his eyes narrowing at the officer.

"I'm afraid that won't happen- this picture would conclude any questions you may have." The officer said and pulled out the picture that was reported by the bitch-- I mean Melody.

Sebastian examined the picture and shook his head, knowing exactly who it was, but didn't want to turn him in either. Way to go Claude.. Just.. Amazing.. He thought sarcastically to himself and shook his head. "That's not me, I don't know who it is but I demand to discuss this matter in court. I can prove that I had nothing to do with this murder."

The officer sighed and set the picture aside, staring at the demon intensely and nodded once. "Fine, but you will remain here until your trial, you will only have one hour visitation every other day."

Sebastian nodded and shifted in his chair a bit. "Alright, then let's go. I'd rather get these next two weeks over with."

---> Back to the three musketeers <---

Claude's golden eyes darted back and forth from his blonde lover to Ciel, their jaws dropping to the floor after hearing the true story of what happened.

"SO THE BITCH DID THIS?! TO GET BACK AT MY LITTLE BROTHER?! OH HELL NO! IM ABOUT TO-" Alois shouted and became angrier by the moment, then crossed his arms, stomping around the room. "I'm gonna have a bf..."

"A wha-" Claude was about to ask and was cut off by Ciel.

"He's about to have a bitch fit.." The bluenette said and frowned, grinding his teeth together in irritation.

Claude sighed and grabbed Alois, pulling him down to his lap and made him calm down before trying to think of a plan to get Sebastian free and to clear his own name. "I may have an idea.."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
HEY GUYS!!
Short chapter, I know. Guess who completely shattered their phone over the summer? ME! Yeah.. And I forgot my password and shit so i was like .-.
But now I'm like :D so we're all gerd!
Anywho, once again I apologize for the short chapter BUT I SHALL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER TWICE AS LONG!!
I'm exausted now so.. Yeah.. NINI MY BEAUTIFULS!!

~Cheesy Writer