*sighs*

I know I know. This is weird and unexpected...TO YOUU

From the start of Avianna i always knew this is how I wanted to end the book. I write this book as I go but this ending was one thing I always knew would happen.

There's a lot left to her story and a lot that we left unanswered. I MEAN A LOT.

Please don't be mad at the ending. Don't worry Avi will get the ending she deserves but so much has to happen.

I started writing Avianna when I was 15. I'm now 17, my perspective of life changes. Which means my writing changed which is why first time readers may see a shift in that as they read the book. (I'm planning on editing the the chapters a bit to kinda blend perfectly)

Don't worry Avianna will have a second book. When you ask, we'll Im not sure and I'm not going to rush it. This next book will have chapters coming out regularly and on schedule and too do that I need to write ahead and not only when I feel like it.

With that being said. No the story not over, yes there is more.

NOW, another HUGE reason on why I've been having trouble updating this book is because I've had a concept in my head for another story COMPLETELY different from this one for a little over year.
I've never seen or heard of a story like the one I want to write. Ever single time I think of writing wise always brings me back to that storyline.

For the first time I WANT to write, so I'm going to take advantage of this feeling and began writing this next book. When will it be Out? Idk either lmao

Thank you so much to everyone who stuck around. I know it's been a long time coming but I hope you'll continue to support the rest of Aviannas story and this new story that I can't wait to begin.

I love you guys so much.

Bye

For now ;)