Chapter 8

Once we arrived home Alex made dinner while I went ahead and prepared my backpack for school tomorrow

Once we arrived home Alex made dinner while I went ahead and prepared my backpack for school tomorrow. Im pretty nervous but i already have a plan. Don't make friends I cant allow anyone that doesn't need to be in my life. I already have 5 brothers who have seen how broken I am I don't need anyone else.

After packing my things in my backpack I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I said

In walked in Spencer

"Hey dinners ready"

"Oh okay ill be down in a second" i said and put my backpack down on my couch and made my way to the kitchen.

Over the past few days Ive gotten to know my brothers more and more. Alex was the serious one but always had a fun side to him. Chris was chill doesn't really care what others think of him. Brian... well Brian i haven't gotten to know well still hes been kind of rude lately well not rude more so cold. Treavion was the sweet one. And Spencer was the goofy one he always made me laugh at least once every few hours but i also feel like i can tell him anything i think right now im closest to Spence.

Making my way to the empty chair we said grace and we began eating. I think the boys finally realized that not everyone eats like pigs and started serving me NORMAL portions of food.

"So Avi are you excited for school?" Chris asked

I shrugged "eh I guess"

"I made you an appointment with our doctor tomorrow after school" Alex said

"ok" is all I said

"as I said yesterday you'll be riding with Spence to school I need you to be up at 6 and out the door by 7"

"okay sounds good" I said and continued eating my salad

Once we finished dinner, we made our ways to our rooms but I decided to explore the house a bit more. I didn't have anything else better to do.

Going down all the hallways I've discovered there was a theater room, a game room, and a basement which I was too scared to go down to.

At the end of the hallway there was a door that stood out it was an all white door with a beautiful gold handle it stood out from the rest of the dark brown doors. hovering my hand over the handle for a few seconds I pushed the door open, I sucked in a breath to what I saw.

I stood in a white tilled room I could literally see my reflection, to my left was a pretty big couch, and straight ahead was a white fireplace the walls were covered with record vinyls and in the corner was a record player. But what really caught my eye was the black grand piano to the right of the room it was beautiful.

Walking over to it my hands skimmed my hands above the keys. They were lightly covered with dust. How could someone let something so beautiful get covered with dust. I blew away the dust and without thinking I sat down at the stool.