Chapter 5

Fluttering my eyes open I was greeted with arms wrapped around me and an arm under my head

Fluttering my eyes open I was greeted with arms wrapped around me and an arm under my head. What? Slowly turning around to get a good view I saw Treavion peacefully sleeping with his mouth partly open, suddenly everything came back to me. The dream the clothes me hugging my brother.

Ugh why did you have to be so weak avi? You could have just sucked it up. Now every time they see me they'll think of last night, what an awesome way to start my first full day back.

Not wanting to wake up my brother I slowly slipped my way out of his arms and got out of my (very very comfortable) bed. Walking to the front of my bed I was greeted with 4 more guys sleeping soundly.

Alex and Brian were somehow sleeping on top of eachother on my 2 person couch while Chris and Spencer are sleeping on the floor. They stayed here after my nightmare, wow how do I want to feel about this?

Without over thinking things I decided to take a shower, walking into my bathroom i softly closed the door behind me carful to not wake up my brothers.

I turned on the water, while I waited that to heat up I went into my closet and got out black leggings and a oversized hoodie. Then made my way into the shower.

After showering and getting dressed, I checked myself in the mirror I looked okay

After showering and getting dressed, I checked myself in the mirror I looked okay. Bags laid comfortably under my eyes but other then that I looked decent. I didn't wet my hair so I just let flow down my back in all it's curly poofy glory. I opened the door leading to my room expecting to see my 5 brothers still sleeping

But I was greeted with a made bed and folded blankets sat on my couch. Great job avi you woke your brothers up. Checking the time on my digital clock it was 7am, considering I only got 4 hours of sleep last night I should probably go back to sleep but I don't think I'll be able to so I decide to do something I haven't done in a long time. Draw.

But I need paper and a pencil which I don't have. So I quietly went out of my room into the hallway. Turning the corner to go to the lounging area I saw yesterday and try to find something that I could use, fortunately there was no one in sight.