Chapter 2.

Takemichi has done alot of stupid things in his life and half of the time he has never regreted them he just laughs at them with others and the memories are usually pushed into the back of his mind to be forgotten.
And right now this is the first time Takemichi regrets acting stupid.

We All have Fight, Flight Or Freeze Moments Right? And as soon as Takemichi spotted the Haitani Brothers non of that kicked in at first. It only kicked in when the two brothers faced The Boy. And his first reaction was To stiffen up and freeze, it was very visible on how tense Takemichi is.
Though the brothers merely Grinned it was as if they wanted him to be there.
It was like he was being pushed into their exact direction.
Why did that need happen now of all times?
Shaking his head Takemichi Takes a step back turning away from the brothers quickly speed walking away, he was still out of breath from running not long before
"Ah ah ah, who do we have here Rindou? Is That little Mitchy? The Boy the bosses are looking for?" Mocking. The voice was Mocking him. He knew that they knew who he was if they didn't know who he was they currently wouldn't be speaking to him.

"Don't stop, Don't Stop." Was muttered over and over again as Takemichi picked up the pace, he didn't want to end up like the bodies on the floor wether they were unconscious or dead.

"I think it is Ran, Where are you going Mitchy'? Its quite rude to just walk away you know" More Mocking. The brothers knew what they were doing, they were Mocking in away that was causing alot of intimidation on Takemichi. At this point he could hear the brothers slowly following behind him chuckling simply talking about the plans of getting Takemichi as if he wasn't there at all.
They were Cocky and overly happy
And Takemichi was the opposite, he was annoyed, terrified and didn't know what the fuck to do.
What Could he do? He barely has anything on him, just some basic needs.

Why does he need to go through this? He's just ment to be working his Nine to Five Job  he's ment to be getting dates and maybe married in the future. Not getting hunted down by some Psycho's, but apparently god isn't going to be on his side anytime soon.
He huffs out a breath listening to the brothers laughs slowly distancing away from Takemichi.
He smiles in relief "Finally I've lost them" he thought happily, Quickly turning a corner he slows down his pace and just when he thought he was safe..He spots another person.
Who is it this Time?

Takemichi Frowns "Kazutora?" He couldn't keep his voice down and said boy turns to face him
A wide Grin appearing on his face "Michi'! You remember me, thats amazing! After leaving us i thought you would've forgotten us all" If it was humanely possible Kazutora's Grin got even bigger.
Takemichi Doing the opposite, a very Obvious frown on his face
"Of course i wouldn't have forgotten you guys, you lot were my friends but the way things are going at the moment i don't think we'll be friends much longer."
"Oh?" Blinking the big smile leaves his face getting replaced with a frown "And Why's That? That doesn't matter you know we can't let you leave"
"Why?WHY?" Takemichi Rolls his eyes, agitated. "I dunno..Maybe because you guys are hunting me down? Or Maybe its just because you guys can't seem to leave me the fuck alone!" He snaps
Soon A smile reappears on Kazutora's face though the smile doesn't reach his eyes, his eyes look dead, souless even
"Thats kinda mean isn't Michi? Thats not how you treat Friends, we only want the best for you"
Takemichi can easily feel his eye twitch, no words can describe how he feels right at that moment.
Shaking his head he Scowls "Whatever, this isn't exactly friend like behaviour just...Leave me the hell alone."

Taking a step back Takemichi Can feel himself Bump into something, something that wasn't there before. If he didn't feel a Chill Before he can definitely feel it now and at this moment Takemichi is beginning to think his heart is gonna jump out of his chest.
Feeling someone Grab onto his Sholders he frowns
"You didn't actually think we were going to let you leave did you?" Same voice from before, so the Haitani Brothers are back.
"We only let you get ahead so your guard can come down, it's quite cute seeing you scared Michi" Another voice chimes in
"Okay what the fuck" he thinks to himself, that definitely isn't normal whatsoever.

Takemichi chuckles nervously "ah slightly weird but okay, can you please let go now?" He gives a nervous smile

"Let you go? But if we do you'll end up running away again and then we won't find you, that'd be sad wouldn't it?" The grip on his sholder tightens as if warning him to try anything funny and see what happens

"What makes you think I'd run? Im not stupid there is three of you against me, i have no chance" He raises his hands in defence. Now if there's one thing takemichi hates more it's getting Underestimated and being assumed he's weak and he likes to prove them people wrong and in this moment he'll do just that.

"Hmm I guess you're right Mitchy'" Ran removes his hands of Takemitchy's sholders "But if you run awa-" Before he can even finish his sentance takemichi stomps on his foot, he was wearing those kind of boots that have a small heel on them and after he stomped on Ran's foot he didn't hesitate to smash his elbow into his stomach before Booking it past Kazutora, barely missing the hand that reached out to grab him.

Ignoring the yelp of pain and the yells of Takemichi to stop running, he simply continues he is using this opportunity to his advantage. He knows next time won't be as easy to escape so for now he just needs to be weary and not let his guard down this time

He hears quick footsteps following after him, making him glance over before deciding to just flip them off in frustration. He then picks up the pace making quick twists and random turns eventually making him lose the small group, he huffs out with a sigh of relief.
He's in a old looking alleyway and he can see some old rusted fire escape stairs on the side of one of the buildings.
Suddenly getting an idea he quickly climbs up the stairs, and since the metal is quite rusty he can easily kick of the little ladder he climbed up to reach the stairs. And thats what he does, gives the old rusted ladder a good few kicks and thats all it needed before breaking off the old hinges, Even though the ladder makes quite a big noise when hitting the floor which potentially gives away his position he didn't care. He Had better Advantages now that he was on the roof, when he hears echoing footsteps he ducks down on the roof hiding, doing his best to keep quiet. Which seems to work.
Deciding now would be the best time to eat/drink any food or water he has on him and take a short nap. If he's gonna be on the move again he needs to have plenty of energy to be able to run.

He sighs with Relief
A grin settling on his face
He was safe for now
For a while actually.

Or is he?

Authors Note:
Hey guys sorry this chapter is out so late in the day!
Ill be honest i wrote most of this while waiting in the main area for my therapy session lol
I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter
Once again thank you all for the reads and votes!! And to those who commented, thank you:) im glad you're enjoying the story.
Slightly shorter chapter today but its still quite long so i hope thats okay:D

Please Remember to get some rest and eat and hydrate plenty

{Word Count: 1385}