Chapter 29.

Takemichi was pacing around the apartment, what are they even doing here? Have they still not given up looking for him? Man they really have some strong will to STILL be looking for him.

As soon as this man got home he didn't hesitate to lock the door. What if they found out where he lived? Well Even if they did, Takemichi has lived here for that long he knows where all the best hiding Spaces are so he doesn't need to worry about that. Infact they shouldn't be in the area for too long right? Right. So they'll be gone soon atleast within a few days. No Need to worry and No need to panic, because if he visibly Panics around them that'll just give him away.
Takemichi takes a deep breath just trying to ground himself "It's Okay Takemichi, you got this" he's Hyping himself up.

Draken Nudges Mikey "What was up with you and Izana? You two we're acting weirdly"

"That Jay Guy Sounded like Michi" Mikey Pouts "He even had the same Eye's as him"

Draken Looks at him Weirdly "Mikey Alot of People Have blue eyes, Not just Michi"

"I know that! Im not stupid, but it just looks exactly Like Michi!"

"Well What do you want us to do Mikey?"

"I wanna Go Back To that Bakery Tomorrow!" Mikey Declares "And I want to find Anything About Jay"

Draken Sighs and shakes his head "Alright Mikey ill see what i Can do About that"

"Good I wanna Know More About that guy."

It was next day already and Takemichi was the kitchen at 5:30am, Making the fresh batches of all the sweet treats to be ready to open up at 7am.
Takemichi huffs quietly and wipes the sweat off his forehead smudging more of the flour all over his face
"Alright And that is the.." Takemichi Slides the last tray into the ovan "last of them!" He grins successfully glad to have everything done on time like usual quickly washing his hands and face he perks up hearing the door open "ah that must be Natalia arriving on her exact timing like usual" he walks out from the kitchen and he is correct

"Mornin Natalia!"

"Good Morning Darling, Got your stuff done like usual?"

He nods with a hum "Yup! Everything is baking now and should be done by the time we need to open. All feshly Baked, Nothing new"

"No Surprise there" Natalia Shakes her head a grin on her face, she puts her stuff down at her usual station "if it's as empty as it was yesterday we can close up early again"

"Oh! You just reminded me, When i came back from the shop you know the group we were talking about?"

The woman nods raising a brow "Yeah What about them?"

"They were the ones who came in yesterday when we were talking over the phone, They were a little weird.." he mutters the last part But Natalia Heard him loud and clear

"How were they weird?"

"Two of them kept staring at me when i was bagging the pastries and i ment FULL on staring like if they looked any longer im pretty sure they would've burned holes right through me"

Natalia Frowns a bit "oh that is weird."

"Mhm And then they asked for my name, and i had a feeling i had to lie. So if they come back and ask for a Jay Smith, that's me."

Natalia Laughs Aloud "Jay Smith? What kinda name is that?"

"I was Pressured!" Takemichi sweat drops "Plus I told them i was a foreigner that's why my name is weird"

Natalia Laughs even harder "Well Are you a foreigner?"

Takemichi shakes his head quickly "No.."

"So you made a lie that you couldn't prove?"

Takemichi sighs when he realises the issue "Tch. Yeah! But it's not my fault"  he huffs crossing his arms "I was pressured

"Whatever you say you big Baby"

"I am Not A big Baby!"

"Yeah you are!" Natalia Laughs once more "You're a 6'0 foot Giant but the biggest crybaby in the area"

"I-" he stops knowing she is right "Whatever"

Natalia Shakes her head with an amused huff "Go Check on your pastries while i start to open up the shop"

Takemichi uncrosses his arms facing her with a smile now on his face "okay sounds good to me"

"Alright go on then" Natalia waves him off and begins to go round and turn on any lights that aren't already on, and takes down the chairs that are ontop of the table and puts them carefully on the floor. And once she is sure everything is how it should be she flips over the closed sign to open.

While she was Doing all that Takemichi had taken out all the now cooked Pastries and put them on correct plating and takes them all out putting them onto display for everyone to see

"They Look Good As Usual Darling"

Takemichi Grins "Of course! They were only made by the best"

While Bonten was walking to the same Bakery Once Again Draken thought it'd be a good idea to break the news to Mikey
"Er Mikey"

Mikey Glances over to him "Yes Ken-Chin?"

Draken internally groans at the name but doesn't say anything knowing mikey won't ever stop "So I looked into That Jay Dude"

Mikey Seems To look more happy now "Oh Really? What'd you find out about him?"

"I found out that..There isn't a Jay Smith in the area, that baker Lied"

Mikey's Smile disappears as quick as it came and he looks visibly Angry "What? Can you repeat that?"

"I said Jay Smith isn't a real person In this area"

"Haah?!" Mikey Angrily Yells

Shinichiro Being his brother, Right now is concerned and goes and Walks next to Mikey "Mikey, Whats the matter?"

"The Baker Guy Lied to us about his name" he spits out Angrily

Izana now popping up next to him "oh that's not good"

"Why Would he Lie Though?"

Authors Note:
Hey Yall, You excited for Christmas?
Sorry this is late, my sister is visiting from Northern Island so im seeing her soon and im excited.

For you all asking to marry Natalia in the comments
No you cannot cause im already married to her 💍💍
Im glad you all like her though👀👀

I hope you enjoy today's chapter
Remember to Hydrate and Eat!
Love you all<3

{Word Count:1086}