Chapter 26.

"Alright Bye Naoto!!" Takemichi waves to the man "Ill Be back in About 20 minutes!" He smiles before Walking away, when his back was turned though his smile Had dropped.
Honestly Takemichi Didn't even Feel Anything, Not even Anger he seems so used to being...Betrayed.
At first he felt shocked hearing Naoto's words But now he just feels Neutral, Not Sad but not Happy either considering he Has no one now.

Takemichi turns a street Corner, dropping his phone and Stomping on it officially destroying it now leaving him with no phone. He'd honestly rather have no Phone then getting tracked down, Naoto Being a Detective would know how to do this easily without any problems.
So atleast that crosses off one of the many ways they'll attempt to track him with and then Takemichi Simply Continues on his Way, since he told Naoto he was getting food for them both he has his hands on quite a little bit of money, is he gonna use that money for food right now? No
He plans To use this Money To get a Train Ticket out of Roppongi and into a different part of Japan, Just until he can get enough money to fly out the country. But for Now he'll just focus on avoiding main areas where most cameras are.

And thats what he does Takemichi Goes To a Train Station and gets a ticket thats the furthest away from where he is now and that was him gone.

When it came to around the time Takemichi was ment to be back at the Hotel Naoto was confused amd attempted to ring the boy which all he got in response was the noise of being declined instantly and That Confusion Slowly Melted in To worry and anger, Did Takemichi Lie to him?
Takemichi was never a good liar so how did he Manage to do that?
Naoto Doesn't Know, he quickly pulls out his Phone Calling Mikey Once More
"Mikey!" Naoto Angrily Yells as Soon as the man answers the phone

"Er Yes Naoto? Why are you yelling?"

"Takemichi Escaped!"

"Again?!" At this Point Mikey is beginning to believe that Takemichi is a master escape Artist or something similar "And How did he do it this time?"

"He said he was gonna Go grab food and would be back in 20 minutes"

"And you actually Believed that Naoto? Aren't you a detective??"

"My Job has nothing to do with Takemichi Escaping, just Hurry up and send some people out here he couldn't have got far"

Mikey Rolls his eyes "im still Boss here Naoto don't tell me what to do. But whatever Ill Send out Draken, Mitsuya, Sanzu, Rindou and Ran"

"Alright Ill keep You informed if he is spotted" Naoto Hangs up without waiting for a response, He'll probably get his ear Chewed off for being "rude" and "disrespectful" does he care? Not really.

Considering it's not that late into the day Takemichi was Lucky to get one of the early Trains, the sooner he can leave the better right? Well that's what he thinks anyway.
Takemichi Lets out a sigh and leans his head back, his sleep finally catching up to him and he actually falls asleep this time Completely oblivious to the chaos that's happening to the place he just left

"How can we have Not Found Michi yet?" Sanzu Complains popping a pill in his mouth
Rindou glares at the man "You're acting like Whining is gonna bring him back"
"Now Now Rindou, He is simply Missing our Michi im not surprised he's whining right now" Ran Pats his brother' sholder with his usual lazy grin, Though in reality he's ready to start complaining aswell

Draken let's out a grunt interrupting those three "You Guys done Yet? You're slowing us down with you chit-chat"

Mitsuya nods in agreement "Draken is right, if we continue to talk now we're simply wasting time and Michi will be getting further away from us"

"Sorry" the three say in unison, Sanzu Being the more hesitant one to say sorry and Rindou sounding the most Grumpy out of them all

Mitsuya Hums At their responses looking at them for a minute "Alright Back to searching then"

Takemichi was Awoken when the train finally stopped and a loud voice over intercom called out that this was the last stop. Takemichi yawns Standing up before leaving the train and stops by the platform scanning the place

"Okay new area takemichi, Means fresh start at life with no Psycho's this time" he grins

Authors Note:
Hey Guys i honestly wasn't going to post today really but reading all your kind comments actually made me feel 50% Better and actually gave me a little motivation to write.
So i want to thank you all for that, You guys actually treated the situation i stated with kindness better then the people i see in person who just Laughed and joked about it so thank you once again.

Now also when i was reading the comments y'all seemed so shocked that Naoto Ended up betraying Takemichi
Like i swear i mentioned last chapter that Naoto was apart of the crazy Harem so i was confused on why you guys seemed so surprised

I apologise this is short, but i hope you all enjoy this chapter like you all do with the others

Remember to Hydrate and eat!
Love you all<3

{Word count:909}