Chapter 25.

A Tapping of Keys Filled the bland Hotel Room.
Takemichi spent hours and i mean HOURS at the laptop he was on it till the rising sun which was when he eventually passed out from Exhaustion.
Only Later to be Waken up By Naoto Handing him a coffee to keep him awake. This Felt Similar...Ah Yeah When Takemichi first started to work with Naoto to save his sister.
Deja Vu that's what it was.

"Cmon Takemichi You Gotta keep Doing Research"

All Naoto Got in response was a groan, Takemichi didn't even lift his heart to look at him. Poor Boy Just wanted to sleep, it doesn't even have to be a full sleep! A Nap would do him Just as good as a full sleep

"You're Wasting Precious Time Takemichi"

"Just let me sleep for 5 minutes" Takemichi Mumbled and right after that fell asleep quiet snores filling the room

Naoto Sighs but soon smiles, a smile that would seem innocent to anyone but he knows better, Stepping outside of the room he pulls out his Phone To call someone.
"I have Him Here"

Naoto Hums to the response he got from the other line

"He's Currently Passed Out sleeping, We're staying at a hotel at the Moment."

"Mhm Yeah Ill meet you there tomorrow with him"

"Alright Ill See You There Mikey"

Was Takemichi asleep? Kinda he was in that half asleep half awake state a little after he closed his eyes, Though he was wide Awake when he heard the words that left Naoto's Mouth and a sense of dread just filled his body.
What the Fuck Naoto?

At this Point is just beginning to have no idea in what to believe in...Who could he trust?
Naoto was the last person Takemichi Trusted apart from Hina and Emma but their Not even in the country anymore.

He needs to get out of here...And Soon, Definitely before tomorrow he'd rather not see mikey at the moment or preferably never again but Luck never seems to be on his side. Never has been, Never will.
Takemichi Fakes a yawn and a stretch acting as if he just woke up when Naoto Walked back into the room who looked surprised
"Ah You Woke up Quick Takemichi"

The boy sheepishly smiles "Yeah My sleeping Schedule ain't great at the moment, im used to sleeping 10 minutes tops" what a lie, his sleeping schedule is pretty decent actually

"Hmm Well Do you want to Go and Get Lunch Takemichi?"

"Ill Go Pick Us something up Naoto, it'll be good to go out For a little"

Naoto Quickly Shakes his head "You're not going out on You're Own"

"Cmon Naoto Ill be fine! Plus i have You're number now so if i need to ill Ring you!" Takemichi Grins at him

Naoto Sighs "Alright then..i suppose You're right"

Authors Note:
Hey Guys I apologise for this such short Chapter. Hell to be honest i found it hard to write this and wasn't planning to post.
My Dog Passed away today so i doubt there will be a chapter out Tomorrow, or there might be i dunno yet.

I hope you all enjoy
Remember to Hydrate and eat
Love you all<3

{Word Count:545}