Chapter 8.

Now when you think of A kidnapping what do you imagine it to be like? You'd think of it all the same right? Dark Basement, Used as Money, leverage, murder and all sorts of different Crimes and anyone would agree with you.

And Kidnapping is a thing You wouldn't exactly worry about i suppose unless it actually happened to you, it's one of those things you wouldn't imagine happening to you and when it does you have that feeling as if your whole world was ripped away from you...as if you've not lived your life like you should've and now you won't ever be able to.

And thats exactly How Takemichi Felt, he felt as if his whole world had crumbled and was ripped away from him. He was such a kind Boy Growing up, doing all the right things, helping people when needed and was just never rude and always put others before him, and now sometimes he regrets being like that. He feels as if his Kindness and his will to help others rather then himself is what got him into the situation he is in now he wishes he was more Selfish. But he knows there's no chance in changing his personality, thats just who he is he can't help it no matter how hard he tries he'll always be the kind Crybaby Hero.

When Takemichi was Drugged he felt like he was just stood in Darkness as if he was stood in his own mind which he didn't mind at first but he found it Boring. It being boring was the least of his concerns though, he had bigger fish to fry. Though a after effect from the drug and caused him To feel Nauseous and him feeling Nauseous caused him to awake with a start, barely noticing he was in a room he has never seen before and thats just when he threw up on the floor...Twice. He Gagged, tears already rolling down his cheeks, what exactly did they Drug Him with? He didn't know.

Gagging once more, he groans in a bit of pain before he ends up laying back down on the bed breathing heavily trying to ignore the Ache in his limbs. He's Glad to not be throwing up anymore, because he Hates everything about throwing up. The feeling, the smell, the look he could go on and on about why he dislikes it but he'd rather not. He still has the a Nauseous feeling so he thinks he'll probably be sick again at some point.
With a Whine mixed with a groan of pain, Takemichi stands on the opposite side of the bed heading to the door of the room He's in. He knows its stupid but he'll attempt opening the door even though he can guess it's already locked and not surprisingly..it was locked. He frowns taking a step back from the door and turns around finally moving his attention to the room his in.

And To say he was suprised was an understatement, the room looked so Lavish and rich. But not the ugly kind of rich and lavish the room actually looks pretty decent it'd cost more then his whole existence to even step a foot near the room. Now the reason he's surprised is cause he didn't expect them all to be so rich, they must've pulled all their weight to get to where they are now. Now that he thinks about it as rich looking the room is it's quite empty, as if this is simply a guest room hell theres not even a window like what the fuck?
That just adds more problems to his list..He's locked in a room in a building he doesn't know about, in an AREA he doesn't know about and now he has no window to help him atleast have a look outside to try and guess where he is.

He sighs in defeat going back over to the bed and carefully lays down, he lets out an annoyed groan hitting his face with the pillow "Stupid..Stupid, if only my dumbass didn't decide to go to the bar!" He mutters angrily a small pout on his face comletely missing the door open for a minute And Nearly Jumps out his Skin when he hears A chuckle, he whips his head towards the door quickly making him wonder how he didn't get Whiplash yet. He squints his eyes almost looking like he's Glaring all he's doing though is trying to decipher who the two people stood in the doorway are, then it Flicks in his mind like a switch "Inui. Kokonoi, what a surprise. I would say its a nice suprise but considering the Circumstances it's actually a really shitty Surprise" Takemichi Rolls his eyes dropping the pillow next to him and sitting up properly

"Don't be Like That Michi, we Haven't even Said Hello to you yet let alone See you."

From the Amount of times Takemichi has Rolled his eyes he's quite happy his eyes haven't rolled into the back of his skull and stayed there "Does It look Like that's something i care About? Me being rude to you guys is the least of my problems. If anything being rude to you guys makes my days way better!" He sarcastically laughs.
This Cause's the duo To Frown and glance at eachother, this isn't the kind Takemichi they know and love this is like a whole other person.

"Michi" Inui Pipes up "Whats the matter with you? What's with that Attitude?"
"Ah of course They Clearly Don't see Anything wrong with their Behaviour, this seems to be normal, you know..Anything for love i guess" Takemichi thinks to himself, he simply Scowls "Figure out why im like this yourselves, im sure one of you idiot's have atleast one BrainCell To rub." He snaps "Just talking to you guys is pissing me off." He lays Back Down and rolls over, his back facing them.

The two Ignore The Very Obvious insult and simply sigh before leaving and making sure to lock the door behind them

Mission? Failed.

Authors Note:

The very awaited next Chapter!! I hope you guys enjoy these and you lot are probably sick of me saying thank you all the time now but i mean it. I really appreciate the reads and Comments! You all are so sweet and you guys always seem to make my Day

Remember to eat and Hydrate
Love you all and Stay safe!

{Word Count: 1089}