89

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 101: Apocalyptic leisurely four

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 101: Apocalyptic leisurely four

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It took a month to finally drive away the mutant beasts near the base. As for the mutant plants, their growth was also restricted to a certain range. After the snowfall, more and more snow finally covered them. The coming year Before the snow melts in spring, don't worry about them coming out and making trouble.

When Lieutenant Xu, who led the team this time, announced that the mission was over, everyone cheered, and finally they could bid farewell to the terrible weather and return to the base.

Everyone began to clean up the camp, dismantled the tent, and let the space supernatural player collect it in the space, which also saved time and burden.

While everyone was clearing up, Baby Lin frowned and walked over and whispered: "Ling Ling, do you feel strange?"

The building age wrapped the Tang Dao covered with a thin layer of ice with a cloth strip. Hearing what she said, he thought a little and said hesitantly: "You mean, someone has stumbled us secretly these few days? "

Baby Lin looked surprised, "You know?"

Lou Ling's hands were itchy, and she pinched her baby face, and said angrily: "Am I so stupid? Even if someone wants to deal with us, I don't know?"

Baby Lin touched her face and smirked, muttering in her heart, she is not stupid, but too dull, her heart is open and upright, and she rarely thinks of bad things. Of course, Lou's age will develop this kind of character because of Loudian's absolute strength, so that very few people dare to plot in front of Loudian, and even before the conspiracy, they have already folded. All things are simple and straightforward, and the darkness and calculations among human beings are rarely presented in front of her.

The apocalypse is not as beautiful as they see it now. Behind the moving scenes of resisting zombies, mutated animals and plants in the construction base of human beings, there are still many people who have done a lot for their own interests or selfishness. Cruel things. It's just that most of these things were blocked by the hall, and she didn't let her touch them.

Baby Lin knew that Lou Dian wanted her to live freely without being burdened by too much reality, just because he had the strength to protect her. Bao Bao Lin was a little disapproved in her heart, but every time she saw her energetic smiling face and never admit defeat, supporting her in the most difficult days, she somehow made the same choice. .

Seeing her thinking deeply, Lou Ling patted her behind, and said, "The soldiers are here to stop, and the water is here to cover. Are we still afraid that he will not succeed?"

Baby Lin nodded. With Loudian's current strength, there really is no need to worry too much about this kind of thing. However, she was worried that it would affect her.

Lou Dian walked over and relentlessly separated the two people who got together. His black eyes looked at Bao Bao Lin coldly. After seeing her back cold, he turned her head and smiled gently at Lou Ling: "You are here. Say what?"

"Speaking of the people who stumbled us before." Lou Ling shrugged and said mockingly: "They did it too obviously, they deserved it if they died!"

Over the past month, they have been busy destroying mutant beasts and mutant plants near the base. They should have been united in one mind, but several times the building age felt that someone deliberately exposed flaws and let the mutant beasts attack them. Of course, Loudian and Tan Mo's current strength is not afraid of mutant beasts at all, but because some people have become food for mutant beasts.