5 - I'll Be Your Thrill

(Niall Breslin in the multimedia)

"Where are you going?" Niall asks sleepily, rubbing his tired eyes.

The blonde has just been woken from his afternoon nap by the sound of Harry getting dressed. The tall lad has already slipped on a pair of faded black jeans and plaid shirt. He's throwing on a cream colored knit sweater over the ensemble when he hears Niall.

"Hey there, lovey." Harry smiles, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Niall crawls over, sprawling over Harry's lap tiredly. The blonde is all cream skin and softness in nothing but loose black trackies. Harry licks his lips and smiles as he sneaks a hand into his love's hair and scratches gently at his scalp.

"Where are you going? Can I go too?" Niall asks, his eyes shut as Harry continues his actions.

Harry sighs, his long fingers running through the blue eyed boy's wild bed hair. "Sorry, 'm afraid not, kitten."

"Why?" Niall questions, bright eyes on Harry, waiting for an answer.

"I'm going on a job interview of sorts." Harry explains as Niall sits up.

Harry's eyes trail along the blonde's sleepy face, his cheeks pinked from sleep and eyes still a bit puffy. It's adorable the way the smaller boy rubs at his eye with the back of his hand. Just like a kitten, Harry thinks.

"Is a interview good?"

"It could be." Harry hums as he reaches under the bed for his boots and easily pulls them on.

Harry could hear rustling beside him as he adjusts the hem of his pants over his boots.

"I'll miss you." Niall says softly from under the white bedsheets behind Harry.

"Kitten, don't do that." The older boy groans. "I know this is usually our special day to spend time but this is important."

The blonde is still hidden underneath the sheet and Harry couldn't feel any more ridiculous talking to a blanket.

Harry tugs at the corner of the blanket and burrows his way underneath with Niall. It's then that Niall opens his eyes to see Harry above him, holding himself up with the sheet draping over him, sunlight seeping through the bedsheets beautifully. Harry's hair hangs down ridiculously and Niall wants so badly to stay beneath the sheets with Harry forever. Or at least until he gets hungry.

"You know I'd never leave you if it wasn't something important right? I love you too much. Now give me a kiss and wish me luck." Harry pleads, green eyes so sincere that Niall can only nod sadly.

The blonde obliges and gives Harry a little peck on the lips. "I wish for luck for you."

"I'll be back so fast you won't have time to miss me, yeah?" Harry promises, dipping down to run his nose along Niall's jaw.

"Okay. Don't take a long time." Niall squirms as goosebumps rise on his skin. He reaches his hand up to the necklace around his neck and takes his gold disc in his hand like he's taken to doing lately.

"I won't. I'll take my ring with me. I've got an idea." Harry grins.

The green eyed lad opens the bedside drawer, rifling through its contents until he finds what he's looking for beneath all the cat toys and rubbish. He fishes out his old paper plane necklace he hasn't seen in ages.

Harry picks the ring from off the night stand and slips it onto the chain of his paper plane necklace. The look on Niall's face when the ring slides next to the plane with a soft clink is so sweet, Harry tilts the boy's chin up to place one more full kiss on the lad's lips before he needs to leave.