Before We Start the Party...

This is a warning. If you read the first story then it should really go without saying that there's going to be sexual situations and explicit language and a vomit inducing amount of fluff in this sequel.

Just to remind you, this is fiction and completely made up by me. The characters aren't what I really think of the boys in real life. With that said, any opinions or thoughts the characters have may not be my personal views so think about that before you decide to go on a self righteous rant in the comments.

Also if you guys see my story anywhere else, report it please.

This chapters will be mostly unedited until I finish the story so please don't bother pointing out the grammatical errors.

Whew, needed to get all that off my chest so we could get this show on the road! Damn, I rewrote this warning a lot so I hope it wasn't too pretentious or bitchy. If you actually read all of this, then put a smiley face in the comments section!

Lastly, I just want to say hi to the new people that have read AA in the last week or month :) and a warm hello to the lovely ones who have been patiently waiting since June!

Author notes will be super short from now on, I promise!

Stay golden. xx (btw yes I know that's from The Outsiders and yes I know the actual quote is "Stay Gold, Ponyboy")

First chapter up tomorrow. Feel free to ask or say anything down in the comments!

P.S- the cat gif on the side has nothing to do with anything.