7- Ill Warm You Up

Hi sorry I died, Heres the next Part!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N POV:

"Damn it Ben, stay with me."

I had broken him out of the ice mound with Incendio.  I did my absolute best not to burn him, but, being only a Year 2 student...

"Im so fucking stupid!" I felt tears well up in my eyes. He lay before me, pale skin tinged with a light blue with burn marks on his fragile neck. The only boy thats been nice to me. One of my first friends. I hurt him.

But through my tears I saw a translucent cloud from his lips. Hes breathing. I carried the boy on my back to the hospital wing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh he'll be just alright darling" Madam Pomfrey said.

"Its best if you leave him to rest though"

I look over at him and nod. She won't know I'll be back here tonight. I simply have to make sure he's okay.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I return to my common room to find a very worried Rowan. I explain everything to her.
"There is absolutely no way I'm letting you see him tonight!"

I look at her. "Yes there is."

She grabs my shoulders. "Your boyfriend will be fine. He's got Pomfrey to look after him!"

"Hes not my-! Whatever, I just want to check on him okay?"

"Absolutely not." She walks away, clearly frusterated. I hate to fight with her but she is getting on my nerves.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I fidget into the night. Upright in bed, I play with a rubber band. So far Ive created a flower, a rabbit, 7 different geometrical shapes, and a deformed puffeskin. I get up at around midnight and try to leave. However I find a stern and unyielding Rowan at the doorway. She glares at me and tilts her chin up, stubbornly.
"Rowan, please-"

"Youre not leaving this room tonight y/n. What if you get caught? You'll lose our house points!"

"Listen, I promise I won't get caught. I just want to see my friend. He means a lot to me Rowan, you know that."

"He will be fine!" She snaps.

"Hush! Youll wake up the others!"

"They won't care if you lose all our points!! Even worse, what if you get hurt!?"

"Stupefy!" I responded.

Her body was forced into a pose. Her eyes looked at me, horrified.

"...Im sorry Rowan, but I love him." I gave her a quick pat on the shoulder.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sneak my way into the hospital tower. I missed him so much. It's not fair that I dont spend all the time I can with my Ben after he could have died.

I find myself at Ben's bedside. Hes laying there and I can't help watching him and being mesmerized by his little breaths.

He looks so fragile, like a baby mouse trying to keep warm in a frozen and lonely tundra. I can tell the thin blankets stacked on top of him aren't doing him much good. And yet he's curled up underneath them, trying to absorb as much warmth as he can.

I lay a hand gently on his forehead. It's icey and cold to the touch.

I slowly slide my hand down to cup his face, a tinge of pink on his cheeks. His brows are slightly knit together. He's strained. Trying to survive through the cold. He breath is even strained, chest rising and falling in small short gasps.

I carass his cheek with my thumb,
"I'm worried about you little guy.." I softly whisper to him.

I then find myself gently climbing into his bed. I curl up my body around his. His arms respond to my body warmth and close around my waist. He buries his beautiful head into my neck. I hear a soft murmur escape his lips.

"Shhhh.." I pet his hair.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Bens POV:

Its so warm y/n...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~