Embracing Hate

5 months later 

today was your one-year anniversary of once being the commander of the empire, today a parade was being held for the ship girls. siren activity has calmed down and the emperor has been nonactive. the crowd was forming at the pier and waterline to see the ship girls. 

a man with long black hair and a small beard was on the pier waiting. "one year already it felt so long ago," "enemy of the world and dead man walking," 

you looked at the ocean and just stared 

a little boy and his mom were next to you 

"mom at school they showed the Yamato class and they're fluffy kitsunes," the boy said 

"huh kitsune ships?" the mom said confused "that isn't real," 

"they are," you said "they are true," 

"see he said they're real," the boy 

"really kitsune ships," she said 

"trust me science tends to make things you don't expect," you said "besides look to your right they're coming," 

you all looked to the right and saw kitsunes with riggings "told you," you stared at them you sighed "i wish i just died that die,"the crowd screamed and waved at them. they waved back at them and more ship girls came and went. "so those are the PR ships," you see one with white hair and a cocky smile, one with rabbit ears, an oni girl, one with different color eyes and ship that gives ara ara vibes. "so those one are the more deadly ships," you follow them you weave past the crowd and see them heading to the port where a podium and Kumi are there "great it's her," you move close to the front. you are in the middle of the crowd Kumi walks up to the stage and speaks to the crowd "we today is a day of hope as the sirens emperor has been not attacking conveys or cities," she then gives a worried look "however our empress is not happy and will not join due to the fact that traitor was her friend," the crowd mumbles among themselves and you ignore it. "but that's not why we are here we must celebrate the new dawn of hope from the first contact of with the sirens we couldn't fight back but now we have been able to kill them we killed purifier one of the top sirens," the crowd roars in joy as this news was a beam of hope for them. 

"i lead them and we killed that psycho," you mumbled "hey," you screamed at Kumi the whole crowd looked at you "who lead the girls to kill purifier," Kumi smiled you didn't like that smile"well that would be our commander Aki," you paled you couldn't believe it, you wanted to beat her up but you composed yourself, "she is the new commander as many before her disgraced the empire," you agreed with her, but she put you alongside those men.  some of the ship's girls looked at each other but none of them spoke up. the Yamato class were gritting their teeth and some of the ones that were close to you. when the crowd wasn't looking at you anymore, you walked through the crowd and left this speech. 

you walked inside a bar and just sat down on the counter "give me a drink to forget," you ordered the bartender put gave you a drink, no questions asked put money on the counter, and drank. then you slam your head on the counter. 

Yamato Pov 

the speech has ended hours ago we were allowed to explore the city today and tomorrow we made groups so my sisters and I grouped up. we went to the mall and saw a store and it was selling rings. Shinano and Musashi seemed to lose interest in shopping 

"lets go somewhere else," Musashi said 

"i agree let's go somewhere else," Shinano didn't want to look at that store 

"ok then I guess the mall wasn't the right place," you said defeated you all left the mall and walked the streets. "well I guess we should....... walking past a bar a man is thrown out the window. you are shocked to see the man in the crowd ask Kumi that question. he was bruised and recked of alcohol. another man does through the door and picks up the man "you siren lover,"