thankyou

so this story hit 100k reads and i want to say thank you for reading this book. this is probably the highest I'll ever get, but damn i never thought i even get there. 

like i did with my first fanfic i want to tell you why i wrote this book. there was a story that had the Yamato class in their fanfic and stopped. another book had the Yamato class the problem is that there were 32 girls in that harem and i said this to myself "fuck they're going to get swept to the side," 

so i assume like most of us writers we have to take it upon ourselves. so i did and holy shit you guys seemed to love it. though most of you called Yamato a bitch which was justified based on how he treated our boy. i think most of yall loved Shinano since she is an official character and she was the easiest to write since i didn't have to interept a fucking picture to base their personality around. 

to be honest i thought the siren arc was were i was afraid the book would flop and personally i kinda wish i didnt go down that route. i wanted to stay away from ship boy that becomes overpowered. however i told myself we have to run with it. i mean i literally had ideas for when jin faced purifier i mean planned for her to die, but jin i had different routes for how it was going to end. critically hurt like loses his arm and then when he gets replaced with aki he has to readjust to civilian life. the siren arc was never meant to happen it was going to be jin returns home. but since i killed off jin i needed a new way to continue the book and i thought of the siren arc to continue the series without rewriting that chapter

the ending was set, i then fully committed to Jin dying i set things up for his home to see him as no better than the sirens. this is where i said there wont be a happy ending i thought of jin being resurrected at the end, by the cube still being intact, but then it takes away from what jin i believe was fighting for in the end. the girls to be free from the sirens and for his kids to live a life as people and not a weapon. 

Sakura empire 1800 

3 years after Jin passed away 

a man in a fur coat walked too the home address his wife gave him 

"dah this should be the place," he said he walked to the door and knocked, he heard small footsteps and the door opened revealing a small girl who looked like she woke up. "oh........hello," 

"hello little one is your mother home,"he asked 

"mooooooooommmmm," the little girl called. 

"yes honey," the mom had white hear and also looked likes she just woke up she looked at you "oh how can i help you," 

"you're Jins wife is that correct," he asked 

"oh yes," she said she looked down "im sorry if you are looking for him he passed away," 

"i......i know," he replied "im here to pay my condolences to him," 

"oh ok," she invited you the house and lead you too a separate room there a  shrine a dull wisdom cube laid with a picture of Jin 

"loving father, husband, the hero no one knows," 

"Jin remember the promise we made on the boat," he said he sat down and pulled from his coat a bottle of sake. "we would go drink in your homeland," he laughed "though it seems only one of us would do the drinking," 

he took a glass and filled it up to the rim and placed next to the picture of Jin and he filled up his glass "kanpai my friend," 

FIN