Soon to Be Dad

you are really tired today, after making love with two of your wives and you need to rest a bit. however, a knock on the door wakes you up "jin~," musashi called yamato rolled on top of you and hugged you tightly. Musashi entered and lighty pushed her sister "come on love," she pushed her sister again, but Yamato didn't move. you pretend to be asleep and hug Yamato to play along. Musashi then had an idea, she laid down right next to you and also hugged you. "sorry love you can rest," Musashi said she then fell asleep. 

after a few hours of resting Yamato got up and left since it was Musashi's turn "good luck love," she then kissed you on the cheek and left. you didn't hear her but Musashi's ears twitched and a sly smile formed. 

you opened your eyes and Musashi was laying on your chest, you rubbed her head and then play with her ears. "i love you, Musashi," you whispered her eyes opened and her sly smile appeared "ara what did you say, love," she teased "I said I love you," you said proudly she then kissed you "i love you too~," she sang she then wrapped her arms around your neck "to be your wife was the many blessing you brought into my life," Musashi's voice was a bit shakey "but a loving smile appear on her face, she then kissed you. 

Lemon Alert

she deepened the kiss by pulling you closer, your hands wandered over her body, you felt her curves and you finally wrapped your hands around her waist. Musashi separated from you she then began to remove your shirt. "ara i married a stud," she teased. Musashi removed her kimono leaving herself exposed. you admired her body her snow skin, her plump breasts, and her supple thigh. you flipped her over. you began to kiss her neck, moans escaped her lips and they fueled you. you kissed down from her collar bone to her you reached one of her nipples. you began to suck on them and Musashi got louder. she began to squirm, you stopped. "hey its my turn," she tried to flip you over but you didn't move.  "hey love let's get to it already," she said. you removed your pants, Musashi's eyes go wide. you line yourself up "you ready love," you ask Musashi wraps her legs around your waist "let's go, love," she pushes you forward. "wait wait," you panic.  your member enters her, she screams, "love slow down," you said, Musashi was in pain. "it hurts," she cried you pulled out and hugged Musashi. "Musashi you, slow down love," you rubbed her back. "I'm sorry," she cried, "Musashi we'll go slow ok," Musashi whimpered a little, you just held her. "jin I'm ready," you lined up again and slowly entered. Musashi, was still in pain so you grabbed one of her hands. she grabbed your hand, she squeezed to keep her mind off the pain. "just give me a second," Musashi's breath was heavy, so you let her adjust. "ok go ahead," you started off slow, Musashi the tease of the sisters was the more delicate one and to you that didn't bother you. Musashi was no longer in pain and she started moving with you. the sound of skin slapping together grew. "jin you can speed up," she said you increased your pace. Musashi was drooling a little and she was moaning super loud. she then pulled you to kiss you Musashi tried to use her tongue, but she couldn't the pleasure was making her feel weak. you then were feeling your end, "Musashi I'm close," you said Musashi then speed up. new waves of pleasure hit your body and you also speed up. you grabbed her hits and your member was hitting her womb "Jin i....love you," she yelled, "i love you too my fox," you yelled "jin I'm close, let's do it together," you both continued to pleasure each other. then you both came Musashi's back arched and a loud moan escaped her lips, you released your seeds and you kissed Musashi. coming off your high, you pulled out and rolled next to musashi. "Jin thankyou," musashi coed she then rolled on top of you and she closed her eyes. your breath was ragged, you were going to be sore for the week. you grabbed musashi's clothes and put them on and you put on your pants. "good night my flirty fox," you wrapped your hands around her waist. 

2 weeks later 

the girls have been eating a lot more and in the morning they feel nauseous. you need to talk with aki so that you could get them help since pregnant women shouldn't be on the battlefield. 

"alright taihou can you help take care of them," you asked 

"dont worry honey I'll help them," taihou said "however you owe me one," she then kissed you on the cheek you headed to the office, and knocked on the door.  

"come in," aki said, you entered in the office. Aki stared at you "um hi listen I'm Jin and i need to........ the alarm was raised. "um listen please i need to," the girls barged into the office first to enter was atago, she saw you and jumped on top of you "onee-san missed you," atago started nuzzling you "its only been 2 two days," you said "two days to long," 

"then azuma entered who picked up "now now atago I'm  sure Jin has been busy," atago was trying to hug you again but azuma wouldn't let her "atago tell commander to calm down," 

"Aki, Jin here isnt a threat," atago said "so please turn off the alarm," 

"he's a siren," aki yelled 

"um about that I'm no longer a siren and i need to ask you to remove the Yamato class from the fleet," you said 

"why would i remove the yamato class, this is your plan,"aki accused 

"no its because their pregnant and i don't want my wives in danger," you said the office became silent 

"what," aki yelled "pregnant did you..." 

"no idiot we both wanted it," you said "also I'll aid you to defeating the sirens," 

"no i..i cant i need to report this too," aki went to the phone 

"atago hug her," atago grabbed aki and hugged her till she passed out, you went to the PA system "attention your commander is back,"