My Sleepy Fox

(lemon in this chapter)

you grab on to Shinano's tails and snuggle into them, Shinano is also asleep. you lay on top of her. Shinano carried you into her room. the others are planning for tomorrow leaving only you two together. you sink into Shinano's bosom and let go tails and hug around her torso. 

"jin honey are you up," Shinano whispered 

"I'm up," you mumbled, 

"jin I love you,' shinano said 

"i love you too sleepy fox," you said kissing her 

"Jin have you thought about having kids," Shinano asked 

"i want kids, but with my situation, i don't know," you said Shinano understood. 

"Jin what's stopping you," Shinano asked 

"I'm still a fugitive, and I'm afraid of not seeing them grow up if I'm caught," you said 

"Jin we'll fix this," Shinano reassured "Jin you've done a lot for us, but remember you we will do everything we can to help you too," 

"Shinano do you want kids?" you asked 

"i do want kids however if you aren't ready to then I can wait," Shinano said 

"one-day Shinano we have a family and maybe if the land hasn't been bought we can live in the spot where i grew up on," you said this made Shinano smile 

"I'll wait for that day love," Shinano said she rubbed your head 

"Shinano you were the first girl I ever fell in love with, on this base" you mumbled 

"really," Shinano giggled

"When i saw you under that tree and you looked at me normally," you said "you were kind, and you stood up for me," 

"Jin.....," Shinano said 

"you listen to me when I was conflicted, you make what to protect you," you said "i can be open with you and I can cry in front of you and you'll comfort me," 

Shinano's heart was beating faster and she smiled she then brought your face to hers and she kissed you this was full of passion and love. when she separated tears streaked her cheeks, 

"Jin my only my love, do you truly feel those feeling towards me?" she asked 

"i do Shinano," you said you put one hand on her cheek 

"Jin when you came everything changed and my life changed, you made my dreams real, i want you Jin," Shinano said "i want you Jin when you were gone my a piece of my heart went missing and realized how much you meant to me so Jin I won't let you go,"

Shinano wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you again, you wrapped your hands around her waist. this till both of you needed air and when you separated a chord of silva was attracted to both your lips. once again you entered a heated makeout session and Shinano's tails wrapped around you and brought you closer, which deepened the kiss.  your hands wandered to her thighs which you started feeling. they were soft and your hand almost sank into it as you grabbed it. you began to kiss her neck which caused her to moan, and then the crook of the neck and you made it to her breasts which you left kisses on the top of her breasts and then cloth blocked you. "you can remove it," Shinano said a bit shy. you pushed down her kimono and exposed her breasts to you.  "hey.....since I'm exposed... you should do the same," Shinano said. you removed your shirt and it exposed your body to her it was toned from the training. "Shinano your so beautiful,: you complemented, you then put your mouth to one of her nipples and lightly sucked on it, her back arched from the pleasure she is receiving, and her hand. your other hand goes to the other breast and massages it, Shinano was being to feel hot down there and she then decided to please you. she flips you so that she was on top. " I think it's my turn to make you feel good. she then unbuttons your pants and then slides them off, she then sees your member that is fully erect in your boxers. she removes your boxers and then slides her tails around your member. the fluffy feeling was too much but you held it, she begins to stroke you off with her tails. "Shinano I'm....," she then stopped "sorry love but I don't it on my tails "so I'll use these, she then turned around and began to use her breast she sandwiches your member in between and begins to go up and down. at this point your lust for her was growing your remove her undergarments and plunge your tongue into her nether region. "kyaaa love what are you," Shinano was panting "making you feel good," you. this continue for a while as both lovers pleasured each other till "shinano I'm close," you warned "so am I love together," and you then finally you both came and she didn't waste a drop and you lapped up all of her nectar. 

shinano turned around and laid on top of you and flipped over so you were on top. "you ready for the real deal,"you asked 

"i am," shinano smiled you 

you lined yourself up and slowly your member entered her, Shinano squirmed a bit, and she began to grip the sheets. "love it hurts," she whimpered 

"do you want me too," you asked 

"no keep going," she urged you pushed forward till tears well up in Shinano's eyes,lookeding down you saw blood leak on the sheets. "give me some time love," she begged 

"don't worry i won't rush you," you held on her hands to assure her and she grabbed on tight and 

"ok you can go slowly," and you began moving your hips at a slow pace, but she still had a pained expression. so you kissed her to ease the pain. your hands moved to her breast and you began to fondle them again your hands melted into her flesh mounds. 

"you can speed up,"  Shinano said you moved at a faster pace and the sound of skin slapping became louder. Shinano began to moan as both of you began to feel pleasure from each other 

"i love...Jin,' she said 

"i love you too Shinano," you began to feel your end so you warned her, "Shinano I'm close i need to....," Shinano was in lust she locked her legs around your hips and brought you closer 

"inside love sure i might get pregnant, but i don't care," Shinano said she had hearts in her eyes "Jin I'll be ok," 

for some reason, you didn't care you wanted kids and the world couldn't stop you "Shinano you want kids well so do i," you moved faster till finally, you came and it entered Shinano's womb, she also came and it sprayed on your pelvis. you both exhausted you collapsed on to Shinano you face in her bosom. 

"oh my god I'm sorry," Shinano said "i forgot you didn't want kids," shinano began to cry she hif her face in her tails  

"Shinano look at me please," you begged "I'm not mad," Shinano whimpered 

"lies i let me lust get the better of me," Shinano cried "I'm sorry I'm sorry," 

"Shinano i was afraid to have kids, but i remembered something," you said "if you want something you got to fight like hell for it," 

"Shinano moved her tails "do you really mean it," she asked "you're  not lying to me," 

"I'm not Shinano i really do now," kissed her to make her feel better "if I'm having kids with the ones i love and cherish then i won't let the world say otherwise," you smiled "they won't stop me from having a family I dreamed of,"