Chapter Two

Percy's POV

Without warning, Hecate took me to Olympus to meet with the gods. I was beginning to find her annoying, but then again, every God is. Olympus changed since the last time I was here, but I knew we were at the right place when arguing could be heard coming from The Hall of the Gods. Hecate opened the doors, and all of the Gods shifted their attention to us. "The boy will do it!" Hecate screamed with joy.

"How dare you interrupt us!" Zeus screamed.

"Hello Percy, we were waiting for you" Aphrodite said. A pink seat appeared in front of me. Aphrodite gestured me to sit down, so I did.

"The boy will go, and then you can see my pets are no threat" Hecate said, as she walked around in circles.

Ares looked annoyed at the presence of the Goddess. "Why don't we just kill them all, then we would be taking no chances." He looked at Hecate and then at me with a smirk on his face.

"What if they are innocent. We can't kill innocent humans" Hermes said.

"They are not humans, they do magic. Who knows what they could do." Zeus screamed.

"Well, that's what Percy is going to find out" Apollo chimed in. The room got quiet for five seconds, and I could hear Hecate shaking from where I was.

"I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt" I said. The Gods looked at me blankly.

"I think they do to" Athena said. Me and Athena agreeing on something? That's new. Artemis looked directly at my eyes. "We shall let Percy go for a period of time, and then we will decide if they pose a threat" I could hear Ares sigh in anger.

"All in favor?" Zeus asked. Most of the gods agreed, except Ares and surprisingly my dad. "Very well, Percy Jackson will go to England for a year, and will give us information about them. Hecate will guide him through it." With that, the gods ended the meeting, me and Hecate went back to camp, to get my things. I didn't like the idea of being without Annabeth for a year. I don't know if I could do it.

When we got to camp it was empty, I asked Chiron where everyone was, and he told me that they went home. Annabeth was nowhere to be seen and Hecate was screaming at me to get going. While I grabbed my things, she insisted that there were some things I should know before I went. I kept thinking why my dad voted against letting me go, it seemed really weird to me.

"First of all, you're going to a wizarding school called Hogwarts. My pets just had a really minor war so everyone will be on their toes." She giggled and went back to walking in circles. "Also, most importantly you should know your grandfather was a very powerful dark wizard, but a little boy killed him to save everyone. So, if anyone seems afraid of you, know you know why." She giggled again. "Oh, and I almost forgot, wizards cannot know about us Percy, it will be easy enough to keep the secret because monsters cannot enter the forcefield I made. Anything else that you may want to know is in this" She handed me a gigantic book written in Greek.

"How exactly am I getting to England?" I asked. There was no way in Hades I was getting on a plane.

"Oh, you can go with floo powder dear" She handed me something that looked like bright green sand. "Is there a fireplace around here?" She asked.

I took her to the Athena cabin. "Okay dear here's what you're going to do, take the floo powder, get inside the fireplace and shout 'Zeman Shop Diagon Alley' and let the floo powder go. Got it?"

"No" I answered. She rolled her eyes at me and pushed me inside the fireplace.

"Now there will be a really ugly man waiting for you who will guide you on what you need to buy. Good luck darling!" She disappeared and left me there alone. Here goes nothing.