Chapter Seventeen

Valerie

The seventh floor of the castle was strikingly quiet. More quiet than it usually was at night. But on the fourth door on the left corridor, inside was pure chaos.

The music was deafening, so much that Valerie couldn't hear a thing Audrey was saying, something about the sound proof walls working well. The party was filled with people from different houses, even people Valerie was sure didn't go to Hogwarts. How did Draco Malfoy pull it off? She had no idea. People were dancing, screaming and doing a lot of illicit activities she wasn't going to name. She hadn't seen this amount of drunk people in a room since well, ever.

"Let's go find Maddie and Elyse!" She screamed through the music. Audrey nodded her head, and started walking through the crowd. With the flashing lights and the huddle of people she wasn't surprised when she lost her. She looked around but to no luck, the crowd swallowed her.

"Are you lost?" Two voices in her ear asked. She turned around to see a familiar pair of red heads.

"What are you guys up to now?"

"We? We aren't up to anything" Fred said.

"Why would you think that?" George asked.

"Because you are walking around with confetti canyons"

The twins looked down, as if they forgot they were carrying them around.

"Huh. Do you know why we have this George?"

"I have no idea Fred."

Valerie laughed, "Whatever you guys are planning, be careful. We don't want another bomb incident."

"We know. Can you hold this for a second?" Fred asked, handing Valerie a red cup of god knows what. "Harrison Adams is giving free tattoos to anyone who drinks an entire bottle and we want to see if we can do it."

"What? An entire bottle? That's crazy!"

The twins nodded, "Percy Jackson is getting one right now!"

Indeed he was. He was seated on a chair in one of the separate rooms with a crowd of people watching, his head was down and Harrison was drawing with the needle on the back of his neck.

"Valerie!" Elyse called, appearing next to her. "Can you believe how crazy this is?" She laughed.

"What is he getting?"

Elyse shrugged, "I don't know, but I kind of want one."

"How many drinks have you had?" She asked. Elyse was not the type to get a tattoo as far as Valerie knew her. Her parents would actually kill her, especially her mom.

"I lost count!" she screamed with a smile on her face. "Hey is it just me? Or does Percy look a thousand times hotter tonight?"

Valerie looked at Percy, he was wearing a dark blue shirt that marked every muscle he had, and his black hair laid messily on his head. He looked better than hot.

"I guess," she shrugged.

Just then, Harrison got the needle off and Percy's neck had a small black dragon on it. "Oh I'm definitely getting one now!" Elyse said, rushing over to Harrison. Valerie was about to look for Audrey again when suddenly she felt someone touch her shoulder.

"Do you like it?" Percy asked, pointing at his neck.

She nodded, "It looks good for a tattoo."

"You don't like tattoos?"

"Not necessarily, but it looks good on you." The music pounded louder on her ears, and the lights somehow began to flash a lot more. "Have you seen Audrey?"