Chapter 6: You

You eye the tall, pink-haired man at the door as he lingers there.

"Yes, I was." He answered, his eyes locking on yours. You nod slightly and let out a tense sigh.

"Thank you." You say, your eyes drooping slightly. His head cocked to the side, and he moved a little closer.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice filled with immense worry. You look up at him and try to focus.

"Other than a severe concussion, I'm fine." You say with a drowsy smile. He takes more steps forward, walking over to comfort you. You look up slowly and frown, confused. He slowly sits on your bed.

"Y/n, tell me if this is too much. I know we just met, but I have to be near you. It kills me not to be." His voice held so much emotion, it stopped you in your tracks.

"I-I..." You stutter, your eyes watching his every move. You wanted to be wary of him, but you couldn't bring yourself to feel wary. You wanted to be as close as possible to the man next to you.

"Y/n, visitor time is almost up." The nurse stuck her head in and gave you a stern look. Itadori poked his head in after the nurse left.

"Ita, I don't want to stay alone." Being alone was one of your biggest fears. His eyes filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry, we can't stay. I'll come tomorrow with Megumi, okay?" He says looking at Sukuna pointedly, silently telling he had to leave too.

"Okay, Ita. But if you don't come I'll beat you up, got it?" You say, your eyes boring into his.

"Yes, y/n. I'll be here as soon as I can." He nodded and gave Sukuna the last couple of minutes before he had to leave.

"I'm sorry I can't stay." He mumbles, staring at you with his red eyes. You swallow thickly and nod.

"It's okay. Ita and Megumi will come tomorrow." You say quietly, your eyes going down to your hands. His gentle hands reach out and tilt your chin up.

"I'll come tomorrow if you'll let me?" You find yourself meeting his eyes again as he holds your chin.

"Please." You say, finding yourself falling deeply for this man with pink hair and unusual red eyes.