Chapter 10: You

You and Nobara sleep pretty well and wake up to a hurried knock at the door. You sit up with a confused look on your face, and you poke Nobara to wake her. She looks up at you with drool trailing down her chin. You sigh and get up to answer the door yourself.

Upon opening, you're scooped up into two pairs of strong arms. One pair was connected to a man with white hair, and the other pair was a man with slicked-back blond hair.

"Gojo! Nanamin!" You sigh, hugging them back. You had so many people who would lay down their lives and jobs for you. You would do the same for them too.

"Oh, Y/N! I told you you could borrow money from me! You didn't have to steal anymore!" Gojo scolded, pulling back to look you in the eye. You avert your eyes and blush deeply.

"I did that too Y/N, it wasn't necessary to steal." Nanami chimed in, stepping back and crossing his arms. Those two were like your dads, and you felt bad for letting them down.

"I didn't want to take your money and not be able to pay it back..." You mumble, your eyes staying pinned to the floor. The two men frowned and let out a sigh.

"It's fine as long as you don't steal anymore. Understand?" Gojo said sternly, and Nanami nodded.

"Yes, I promise I won't steal anymore." You mutter, finally looking up at the two doting men. They had the most loving, concerned looks ever. You smiled at them and gave them another hug. "Thanks, guys." You whisper, pulling away and you look in the hall to see if Ita and Megumi were there yet. You saw a familiar head of spiky blue hair and another of short pink hair.

"Y/n!" Megumi sighed, relieved to finally see you. "Are you okay?" He asks, coming up to gently cup your face and turn it to inspect the damage. You had a big bruise on your forehead and a black eye.

"I'm okay Megumi." You mutter, grabbing his wrist and gently pulling his hand away. He was hurting your jaw.

Nobara yawned from the bed and Itadori walked over to her. "Did you stay here last night?" His voice had an undertone of jealousy.

"Yes! Y/n likes me better!" She boasted with a triumphant grin. Itadori's mouth dropped.

"No way! Y/n?" He whipped around to look at you. You laugh at the look on his face.

"Yeah, she stayed last night. And no, I don't like her better," He gave Nobara a smug look. "I like you both the same." You finished with an evil look at Itadori. He deflated and fell to the floor, mumbling incoherently.

"Y/n, you can come home with us tonight as long as we promise the nurses you'll take it easy." Nanami speaks up from behind you. You turn around and nod.

"Who would I stay with?" You ask, looking around at the people crowded in the room.

"You'll stay at Jujutsu High!" Gojo cheered, clapping his hands happily. Megumi and you blanched at the same time.

"Jujutsu High?!" You both say. You could see curses and you knew you had a cursed technique that was strong, but you had never told anyone. You had the barest minimum of training from Megumi, just enough to protect yourself from curses.

"Yes, you'll stay there and train." Nanami chimed in again. You look at Megumi with a frown.

"Did you tell them?" You ask quietly, anger building inside of you. Megumi looks at the ground and rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah..." He says carefully, not wanting to anger you more. You suck in a deep breath and look at Nanami and Gojo.

"Okay, I'll train." You had already mastered keeping a level amount of cursed energy at all times, plus, you were able to mask your cursed energy to make it seem as if you had little to no energy.

"Yay!" Gojo claps and goes out to deal with the nurses.

"Great..." You sigh and turn to get your stuff packed.

Y'all, I gotta ask. What is your favorite chapter?

Mine is chapter 7...

xoxo ~ Salad