Chapter 7: Sukuna

Sukuna smiled at the small person before him. "I'll be here as soon as I can." He whispered, his eyes scanning their face. They gave him a small smile.

"Okay." They whispered right as a nurse came in to kick Sukuna out. He frowned but complied. As he was walking out he turned to give the person a smile.

His footsteps sounded loudly as he walked down the quiet hospital hallway. He was grinning, that was unusual for this curse. Well, not the grinning, just the feeling behind it. Because he had given plenty of people a grin, but they usually didn't live to tell the tale.

He was...happy? Happiness was a foreign feeling for him. The bubbliness floating around in his chest, the butterflies in his stomach, the heat that was now gracing his face.

Oh no. No, no. He couldn't be, could he? No, there was no way. He shook his head and forcibly wiped the smile off his face, and those thoughts out of his head. He let out a bitter laugh as he left the hospital. He was in the mood for violence.

Sukuna walked through the cold streets. He needed bloodshed, needed to get that human off of his mind. He let out a frustrated sigh as they came into mind yet again. He shoved open the glass bar door with a growl. He stalked over to the counter and sat at one of the tall stools.

"I'll have Vodka." He said to the pretty bartender behind the counter. She gave him a seductive smile and walked off, swishing her hips on the way. Sukuna scoffed and turned his attention to the crowd looking for the biggest, meanest guy he could find. Spotting him he grinned, all thoughts of that human in the very back of his head.

"That's Big Fred." The bartender whispered silkily in his ear. "He's not one you want to mess with." She continued. Handing him his glass she leaned as low as she could get across the counter, showing off her cleavage in her low neck shirt.

"Thank you, darling." Sukuna purred as he tipped back the glass and drank it in one go. He pushed off the counter and sauntered over to Big Fred. He tapped his shoulder and as he turned around, Sukuna was hit with the nauseating smell of alcohol and raw meat.

"What do you want, midget?" He sneered, his bloodshot eyes unfocused as he glared at Sukuna. The funny thing was, Sukuna was taller than Big Fred. He was about a good two inches taller than him.

"Oh nothing, just looking for some violence that's all." Sukuna drawled, his fist coming up to punch Fred across the side of his face. Mayhem ensued.