Chapter 5

-w-what?
-Sean📱- i like you. I fell in love with you. I fell in love in love with my bestfriend and that's you. Maniwala ka, mahal kita Jillianne.
-📱-if you want me to believe why didn't you say it personally? And if that's true, sorry Sean. I like you, but as a friend. Para na kitang kapatid and my Parents treats you like their real son na din. 
-📱I can't love you as my boyfriend or partner Sean but i can love you as my own brother, I'm sorry.
-Sean📱-It's like you don't know me, I'm a strong person but I'm a coward when it comes to love. don't be sorry jillianne, i know naman na you're still into the guy who broke your heart before.
-📱- im sorry, sean. Sorry.
-Sean📱- it's ok jillianne, there is nothing wrong with choosing the person who will really makes you happy.
-📱- thank you Sean, you're such a good and gentle man. I Hope one day you'll find the woman who will love you forever. Ako naman mag aaya, movie tom?
-Sean📱- Sure Hahahha. Thank you Jil.
-/Jillianne hearted sean message./
-Jillianne go to her bed na and she slept because its already 11pm na din.

8am in the morning Jillianne woke up and she went to her Cr and brushed her teeth, at inayos nya na din ang kaniyang sarili. After she fixed her self she go downstairs na and kumakain ng breakfast with her fam.

while they're eating, Jillianne's phone is popped up. Jillianne checked her phone and she saw an email saying na she need to go to her boss's office later at 1pm./her boss is a Congresswoman. She also works There because she also wants to enter congress/politics in the future or at the right time when she is ready./

She already done eating and she go to her room na and she texted sean.
📱- Hey Sean good morning. Uhm tuloy later ah but i have sched with my boss later ng 1pm so baka 2pm nalang tayo mag movie. Is that's ok with you? or iset nalang natin ibang araw?
Sean seen it and he replied.
Sean📱- Ok lang na 2pm, busy na rin kase ako bukas eh.
📱- ok i'll update you nalang later pag tapos na meeting.
Sean seen Jillianne message and he reacted an ok emoji.

11am Jillianne phone is ringing, sandro is calling amd she answered the Phone call.
📞- hello sands?
Sandro📞- Ah Good morning Jillianne. Uhm are you free later? May nahanap na ako na museum, it's not public na this time.
📞- im not avail today sands sorry, i have to go to my Boss's Office later may meeting kasi kami.
Sandro📞- ah ok i understand Jillianne, next time nalang if you're free na.. Sge na i'll eat muna, thank you for your time Jillianne.
📞- come on, don't be thank sands, it's my pleasure to talk to the one and only Ferdidand the 3rd.
(Both laughed)
Sandro📞- Hahahah sge na bye..
End if Call.

1pm the driver of her boss picked Jillianne up at their house and they went na to Her boss's office.
They are already done meeting and her boss said "Let's go to the resto, I'll treat you Jillianne and sama na rin natin mga staff dahil successful yung meeting."

*At the resto*
*Jillianne is almost done eating na and her phone popped up again and She saw Sean message
*Sean📱- jillianne it's already 2:10pm na, where are you? I'll pick you up nalang.
*📱- uhm im here at the resto with the staff and my Boss. We're at Krizhiks resto.
*Sean📱- ah ok, im on my way.
After a few minutes Sean is there na at the resto and he saw Jillianne na. Sean gives Jillianne a beso and the staff was kinilig.
- come on guys! Btw meet my bestfriend, Sean Dave Lorenzo.
- "Jillianne introduced Sean to the staff and to his Boss, after that they talked and have kwentuhan first."
After a minute there's someone entered at the resto din and that is Sandro.

Sandro saw Jillianne with Sean and he thinks that they are dating. Sandro' continues walking and then Jillianne saw him and shouted his Name.
-Sandro!
Sandro stopped, he looked back at Jillianne andt he act like hindi nya pa nakita kanina.

-Sandro!Sandro stopped, he looked back at Jillianne andt he act like hindi nya pa nakita kanina