Chapter 6

Tita Eliza- what?? Diba i said na layuan mo muna sila?
- n-no ma, it's not sean.
- Tito noel- ano ka ba your daugther is 24 years old na, and it's been 7months since nangyari yung away nila sandro and sean. Alam na nilang dalawa yung mali nila.
- Jillianne whispered "thanks dad" and her dad chuckled.
- Tita Eliza- ok fine,fine. If it's not Sean, sino yung imi-meet mo? Is it Sandro?
- - no, no its not Sandro and it is unlikely that he will be that.  I don't even know also who's the guy im going to meet tomorrow.
Tito Noel- do you want me to go with you tomorrow? Para may kasama ka na din
- No im ok dad, i think he's a good guy naman.

They are done eating na and Jillianne went to her room.

9am
-why is time so slow now? or nae-excite lang ako for tomorrow? Bakit ganito yung nararamdaman ko, why do i think Sandro is Infinite Lover? what are you doing to me sandro, why are you always in my mind?!
-Come on Jillianne don't stress yourself, take a beauty rest para maayos at maganda kang bukas sa harap ni Mr Infinite lover.
-1 am
-- why i can't sleep! I need to sleep, i need it!
4 am
- come on!!! Sleeppppp!!
- She played her and Sandro's favorite song
- Clarity and suddenly she fell asleep.
It was alread 9:30 am but Jillianne is still sleeping.

Infinite Lover's Pov
9:45am he woke up and said Good Morning to those people with him in the house. 10am he ate Breakfast with his Parents and his Brother. 10:30 he has taken a bath and he's getting dressed na. he called his Mom to ask if he was looking good and decent and his Mother said "of course anak, im sure maiinlove agad si Jillianne sayo for the second time pag nakita kang Ganyan at Naka smile." Infinite lover replied " ikaw talaga mom. thankyou for always being there for me every night im missing her, thank you for always taking care of me even tho im not a teen anymore and thankyou for all the advice you've told to me, to think first and to fix myself Mom." His Mother replied -"oh don't make a Drama here, and it's already 10:40 na so prepared yourself to face Jillianne again. Sabihin mo nalang din sakanya na kinakamusta ko sya"
Infinite Lover just smiled at his mother and went down stairs na. He aaid Goodbye to his parents na and he buys Red Flower and Chocolates to Jillianne. Exactly 11am
MR. Infinite lover was arrived at krizhiks resto na and he's waiting for Jillianne nalang.

Back to Jillianne's pov.
It's already 11:27am but Jillianne' is still sleeping so Tita Eliza decided to wake her up because she remembered that Jillianne had mentioned kagabi na may imi-meet sya today. A few minutes passed at nagising na rin si Jillianne.
Tita Eliza- i thought may imi-meet ka today ng 11am? 11:30 na maliligo ka pa, mag bibihis and mag me-make up.
- are you serious ma? Ang aga pa.
- Jillianne get her phone and she saw what time is it.
- - omygod, i need to leave early, he's definitely been waiting for me there for 30 minutes.
Tita Eliza laughed and Jillianne go to her Bathroom and taken a rush shower. 11:40am she got maked up and she's dressing nalanb.

Mr Infinite Lover's Pov.
11:55am na pala, 55 minutes of waiting palang kaya mo yan self. Pupunta sya huwag kang mag alala, baka nalate lang siya ng gising.. someone dm'd him.
"Sir this is your dad's secretary po, your dad' said to me to Text you because they need you in the headquarters daw po.
And he replied "Di ba i said na i have something to do important today?!"
His dad's secretary replied "yes sir, sinabi ko na din po yan sa Daddy nyo pero kailangan na kailangan daw po kasi talagA kayo dito."

- why doesn't destiny give me a chance to talk to Jillianne? Bakit ngayon pa!

Back to Jillianne's Pov.
11:59am Jillianne was done dressing and she go downstairs and sumakay na sa Car niya. 12:19 Jillianne was arrived af the resto na. She wasn't have any idea who's Mr. Infinite Lover at kung anong suot nya until someone said -" H-hi Ms Franze Jillianne Reyes."

Mr Infinite Lover- im Nate,
Nathan James Sanchez, your infinite lover.
-h-hi
-Nate- do you still remember me? We were classmates in grade school.
-- than palaboy? Is that you?!
Nate- Yeah Hahahaha! Glad your still remember me.
- of course, you're my number 1 enemy kaya before.
- Nate- nah come on forget about it, look i've changed a lot na kaya.
- - yeah.
Nate- are you ok?
- yeah, yeah im sorry. Im just still wondering how did you get my location and address, because im with my Grandparents house when we were grade school pa eh.
Nate- uhm..
- wait, why are you sweating?
Nate- naiinitan kasi ako, hindi ako sanay na ganto yung suot ko.
- Hindi naman mainit yang suot mo eh. Nathan? Tell me, who's Mr. Infinite lover?
Nate- i-im sorry Jillianne, hindi talaga ako si Mr infinite lover mo.
- nate sino siya? Am i know him?
Someone entered the resto at pumunta sa table nila Jillianne and nate sabay sabing
" Yes, you actually know him. "