Chapter 10

Sandro- you still ok?
Jillianne just raised her eyebrows.
-is there a next questions pa?
Michael- so brave!
Gov. Matt- ok it's my turn to ask. do you really love sandro kaya you allowed him to court you? or maybe you're just making him relying on you?? Tell us your reason.
Sandro- are you guys crazy already?
- di ko siya pinapaasa, but I can't tell you my reason so I'll drink nalang.
Simon- let's go Jillianne!

After a few minutes, someone shouted "Sandro!" Inside the house kaya he stood up.
Sandro- i'll just go there, i think mom is calling me. Huwag nyong lasingin si Jillianne, im begging all of you.
/They all chuckled and Sandro go inside na./

9:29pm
A few minutes passed and Sandro went into the Garden na ulit.
- i love batman, im his wife, i am! (With her drunk voice.)
Sandro- what did you do to her?!
Vinny- kuya she drinks 7 glass of beer palang.
Sandro- my god vinny! I told you guys na she's not drinking diba? 7 glass of beer for her is more than 17 bottles of beer na, can't believe it!

/Tito Bong heard Sandro's mad voice kaya he went to the garden./
Tito Bong- what's happening here?
Sandro- them kasi Dad, pinainom si Jillianne ng marami even tho they know na hindi siya umiinom.
Tito Bong- you can't bring her to her Dad ng ganyan.
Sandro- what Do you think i should  do pops?
Tito Bong- Bring her to our house muna and make her Rest sa room mo kahit 1 or 2 hours lang. Sabay mo na din mommy mo.
Sandro- ok, thank you dad.

/he smiled and he called his mom na para paunahin na sa sasakyan. HE went into the garden na ulit and he picked up Jillianne, he carried her papunta s car./

At Sandro's car, tita liza sits in  the back passenger seat to carry Jillianne.

9:40pm
Sandro- you ok there mom?
Mom- yeah yeah, just go drive anak don't mind me.
/And Sandro continue to drive./

After a few minutes Jillianne vomited sa damit ni Tita liza.
Tita Liza- Oh jesus! /Humimlay/
Tita Liza- Why did you let her get drunk ba kase?
Sandro answered while he's driving.
Sandro-i didn't mom, i left her for a while lang kase you're calling me then nung bumalik ako she's almost drunk na.
- im not drunk. Nicole is a beautiful, sexy and bright woman, right Sandro?

Sandro- what the?! Wag ka nalang nga magsalita, lasing!

Tita Liza- shut up! Just drive Sandro!
/And Sandro focus driving na ulit/.

10:00pm they arrived at Sandro's Parents house.

Tita Liza- go here /sa passenger seat/ sandro, bantayan mo siya at aayusin ko lang ang Room mo.
Sandro- wait.
Tita Liza- no more wait! Go here!
Sandro go there na and tita Liza went inside the house na.

Sandro- what does it feel like to be drunk? Now you know.
Jillianne vomited again, this time sa polo naman ni Sandro.
Sandro- Oh come on! Yuck, Labas na nga tayo.

He carried Jillianne papunta sa Loob ng house and they went sa room ni Sandro na.
Sandro- thanks mom.
Tita liza- go there muna sa Sala.
Sandro- why? What?
Tita Liza- are u crazy? I'll change her clothes, you'll watch her?
Sandro- sorry, sorry. Ok.

/Sandro Went to the Sala na./
Sandro- for sure, tito noel would banned me kay Jillianne if he knew na she got drunk. Sandro!!!

A few minutes, tita liza go downstairs na and she said "Go to your room na and take care of her, bukas mo nalang siya ihatid."
Sandro- ok mom, thanks for changing her clothes. Go to your room na din and take a rest.
/Sandro hugged tita liza and he kissed her to her cheek and said "Goodnight, love you." And tita liza said "love you, take care of her ah, behave! Btw, ang baho mo, change your polo ha." And Sandro Chuckled.

Tita Liza go to their room na and Sandro changed his Polo na then he made a coffee for Jillianne.

10:25pm
At Sandro's Room.
Sandro is trying to wake jillianne up until he gets tired.
Sandro- so gorgeous, just like sleeping beauty. What? Wait, what if she needs a kiss lang para magising?